And we hit it!💥💃💞🎊🎉

Assalamu alaikum.

Eid Mubarak! May Allah accept it from us.

I hope you have all been great, I still miss you all. And I am afraid I won't be back with a new project on here soon.

I will be back but i don't know when, I have so many things going on that can drive me... Well you get it.

So...

It is here.
You took it there people. Now I know we are solid!!!

Subhanallah, BBW has hit a million reads! 😱😱😱😱

1,000,000. That's a lot of zeros. Pheww.
I have intended to strip this story down. For the past 3 months I've almost lost count how close I have come to doing that.
But it is making changes to so many lives, I have never seen something like that before.
Your response to it is so... Maa sha Allah.

I don't know if i will change my mind about it later, but for now the story stays.

Yeah you heard that right. When I start TMW project then, this might come down.
My next story will be in Hausa in sha Allah. That I know of.

This story has offended some, most almost lost the will to keep reading thinking I have been harsh on the lead characters.

Well, to some people that is their mild reality, and I am glad that the message has been passed across well. Many over 80 percent said it has been life changing to them.

Alhamdulillah.

For the strong hearted that kept on to the end, thank you.
For the frail hearts that quit, remain blessed I hope some day you will get to liver up too 😄😄.

All in all you made this journey amazing.

The rate at which the readership grows is wowmazing.

I have you all to thank for sharing it with everyone you meet, making them read by cajoling coercing and threatening 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Okay since you all have been this good, just... Okay i don't even know what to say, i have made my speech ready and now pooof it's gone.

Just know that i really appreciate you all. And no matter how little this story has affected you that is my ultimate prize.

May it bring positivity in our lives and make us stronger than all the characters in BBW. May we all benefit from the goodness in it.

Thank you for patronizing my new book "A Sackful of wishes" for those that haven't read it yet...
Arghhhh! What are you waiting for? Contact me on Instagram or dm me to get your copies.

@ummyasmeen2

So that being said, at the end of this book (BBW) many people had this burly image of B...
Ah they kept saying nah he isn't as muscular as they thought. (the image i placed at the end)

Well first off, B had never been burly big. (at least i don't remember describing him as such from page one to page 1,500)
He has always been described as lean, athletic, dark, hazel eyed vagera vagera. But burly... Nah!

Shifa ba irin murdaddun nan bane, ah toh! 😄😄😄

So I am revealing B for you today for a few minutes before I take him down. Yeah I am stingy with my characters. 🙈

Ideally i wouldn't have shown his image, but i've shown Sa'eed's image (The mechanic's wife) it will only be fair for all those amazing reads and comments and shares to give you a glimpse of B.

I have Sa'ima but for my reasons I will like to keep that innocent image of her chubby 7 year-old face we have seen. And leave her grown doe-eyed beauty to our imaginations.

Caution! When I share B, make sure you maintain discretion, atoh ni dai i have nowhere to get you this B. Just maintain your B and always keep a positive expectation don't venture to lala land where there is nothing but trouble.

Me I am no one don't make them sue me. I have already said my own.

Alright here we go...

Of course it is a cliff hanger. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So, if you have carefully built your image of B and you don't want to ruin it, this is a spoiler alert don't open the next update.

Updated 12 hours after post***

Okay glimpse is over.
Picture taken down. Thank you all for your kind words. Let's meet next on a certain someone. Get your tissues ready till then, goes without saying! 😂😂😂

Umm Yasmeen. ❤