➳ cherry lips, angel eyes

credit: richietoaster on tumblr!

Sweat drips down his forehead, he's swaying to the music in a steady rhythm. His eyes are closed and he has a grip on the glass he's holding; a dry martini. The club is humid and sultry, but nobody seems to mind, even when they're pressed up to someone else.

Which is what Richie wants to be; against someone else. He's eyeing the beautiful brunette man in the middle of the floor, who's rolling his hips and sipping his drink occasionally.

"I'm gonna take him home," Richie says, lifting his beer up to point at him.

"Are you?" His friend, Bev, asks, "He's so out of your league."

"Yeah, he is." It makes him want the other man even more. He's just so hot, so damn attractive, and Richie wants to drink him in. He has chocolate eyes and shiny brown hair that gleams under the lights. His plump lips mouth the words of a song that's lost on Richie. Richie thinks about what else those lips could do. He decides to go for it.

It's almost like it's in slow motion; Richie's pushing through the heavy crowd, keeping his gaze locked on the stranger.

"Need a dance partner?"

The man turns around and not-so-subtly eyes Richie up, biting his lip. "Depends. What's in it for me?"

"Anything you want, sugar." Richie takes a step closer, "What's your name?"

"Eddie. Yours?"

"Richie."

Eddie's eyes have a glint in them, and he knows Richie is watching him when he turns around, backing up into the taller one's space. His ass pressed to Richie's crotch, grinding back with the beat.

Richie's hands reach down to Eddie's front and hooks his fingers into his belt loops, pulling him flushed against his chest. Eddie's mouth falls half open and his eyes go dark with want.

The two dance and grind against one another for a while, but it soon becomes not enough. The layers of clothes between them now scratch and scuff together uncomfortably. Richie wants them to disappear as he grinds faster. Eddie wants more, and he hates himself for it because he told himself that he wouldn't go home with anyone. That he would stay with his friends. ' You need to get laid,' Mike had told him, ' You don't need to stay with us.' Eddie knew it was true, he didn't need to stay. ' Mike's right, Bill had agreed, and Stan had chimed in, Ben, Bill, Mike, and I are big boys. If you want to get some dick tonight, we have no problem with that.'

"Are you alright?" Richie questions, noticing that Eddie has slowed his movements. He does the same.

Eddie faces him and places a hand on his cheek, Richie instinctively leaning into the touch. "I'm fine. I'm.. more than fine. I just.." Leaning in, "I just.."

Richie seems to get it, grasping his neck, and leans in, too. He presses his lips against the smaller man's, softly, at first. And then, it's downhill from there. Eddie stands on his tiptoes and wraps his arms around Richie's neck to pull him down, further, further, needing him to be as close as he can be.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" Richie says against Eddie's lips. Eddie nods enthusiastically. "Mine or yours?"

"Yours," Eddie breathes.

They catch an uber together, the ride feeling longer than it actually is.

Insanely awkward for the driver, because the two in the back can't fucking keep their hands off of each other. Groping, rubbing, touching, kissing. It's a surprise they didn't fuck in the fifteen minutes it took to get to Richie's apartment.