~Chapter One~

So in this chapter you are basically moving into the house~~

Tips: any writing that looks like this is speech!

Y/N = Your Name
H/C = Hair Colour

Ok lets go!♤♡◇♧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/N's Pov~

Its was Sunday afternoon and I have just finshed packing up the little belongs i owned. It was just the simple things like clothes and stuff. I had just finshed packing my suitcase when my big brother Klause walked in. Some people would confuse us as twins because we shared some features like are small botton nose and same H/C hair. "Y/N you done?" I looked up too see Klause standing in the door way of my now old room. "Yep! Just zipping up my suitcase." I zipped up my suitcase and me and Klause started to take my boxes down too the moving trick , which our father owned . We got in the car and mother handed me my pet cat Smit . He was a small grey fur ball with a random whit patch around his left eye.

The car began and the round trip too the new is in session...

~Time Skip~

We got too the new house in the record time of 50 minutes. Now we were just waiting for dad too catch up with the moving truck.

In the mean time , me and Klause desided too get out the small red car and look inside the house. As soon as i got out i felt a weird chill shake thoughout my body. I held Smite close as i look at the next doors house. There i saw a small family of 3. An old vintage looking lady holding the hand of a smaller dark brown haired girl and on the over side stood a rather tall boy with messy curly blonde hair thay covered the top portion of his face , he wore a oversized tan jumper and so old blue jeans , under neath his jumper looked too be some sort of blue and white stripped shirt. I smiled at the 3 too only earn a excited wave from then small girl holding the old ladies hand. I waved back holding smit in one hand.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and i jumped turning around too see Klause looking at me with a puzziling look. "Why are you waving at strangers?" I sighed "They are not strangers they live next door , i want too make a good impression"
"Well , at the minute they are strangers. Anyway dad is here me and him will bring the stuff in the house you go help mom figer out dinner. Okay?" I nodded and walked inside are new home. It was cheap for a big home. I took one last look at the 3 too only find the tall boy staring at me leaning on one of the surrport beams outside his house door. He gave me a slight wave , and i smiled nodding at him. For some reason my stomach dropped when i saw him something...weird about him. Well i dont know.

I did as Klause told me and i went to the kitchen placing Smit on the counter top.

"So whats for tea?"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the next chapter hopefully tate and Y/N finally meet! Sorry of it was a short chapter!

Anyway...Bye!♤♡◇♧

                                                 {555 words}