Chapter ll

One morning, i was online on Facebook and I got attracted to a profile. I decided to inbox the owner. We became friends for i wanted new ones at that moment. keerah was a beautiful girl, with seductively striking eyes. Her facial expression in photos made me fall hook-line and sinker for her.
Quickly, I wasted no time so I requested for her contact and as well asked her if she was on WhatsApp that we could chat there and luckily for me, she consented.

She sent me her contact which I saved on my handset.
I didn't call her that day, because I found it awkward.
Three days went by without me texting her, I hesitated making a first move.

i asked her to send me some of her pictures when i got courage enough to text her. she replied saying,'' you're too fast, we barely know each other and you are asking for my pictures.'' I smirked while holding my phone, and said to myself, "ladies of nowadays are so weird, and most of them don't use their real pictures." l laughed at her text and i replied, "it is okay."

She seemed friendly, and worthy to keep.
So we decided to keep it as friends  as we were getting to know each other more.

i was hiding behind my phone. a hideous, naughty young man that is self centered.  arrogant as they always described me, not forgetting the good kind of weird,i angered almost everyone.

How ever much a thug I was, i promised not to hurt keerah and try being normal. Little did I know that things could change....

******* Am not sure if this was it ***

Epic
Instagram: odongo_dean
Facebook: odongo dean
Twitter: odongo dean
How bad is it,
Next ep dropping in