quest

This story is dedicated to iamjanethekiller1 A long long time ago, janethekiller wasn't  known as a killer,she was just a regular girl named jane.She lived in ireland and loved her gramma .

her gamma got ill so she went

Jane went to slovakia to visit her sick grandmother.When she got there,her grandmother told her to go to egypt to save a girl named jess and that when she does, she will have a wish granted and that she could wish something every month, once she saves jess.

____________________________________

"No gran."she said "I won't leave you,your sick and if I'm not here to take care of you, you might                   d-d-di-di-"  "die. I know jane but the doctors said that I will in 2 and a half weeks anyway,maybe even sooner."Janes grandmother said back. "So , I can't leave you"jane said while crying."How about you Use your first wish to make me better."  "ok"jane whispered still crying.

The next day, she got on an airplane to go to egypt and once she got there, she went into the desert to search for jess."hello, anyone there?"jane called out.But all she could hear was the Echo of her voice.She searched for hours until she heard a voice call out

"Help me, please help me."jane ran over and saved her from drowning in the ocean."How did you get in that situation?"jane asked "Well I was getting water because this is the and that is the only water here when all of a sudden I see a fish swimming further down so I tried to catch it but it kept swimming further into the deep end and before I knew it, I was drowning." "Can I ask what your name is, I'm jane" "oh ya, I'm jess"

"Your jess, I get my wish now?!"

"So your the chosen one, we have to find the person that actually grants the wishes " "What, is she here to"

"yeah in that castle up there."

"Why didn't you just live in the castle aswell" "its a far walk"jess said pointing at her broken leg. "Sure that's why I couldn't swim."

"Ok, let's go"jane exclaimed