Entry One

Today was like ever other day, I go to school, and I basically doze off in every class. First period, math, second period, history, and so on........... everything was going completely normal until i got to 6th period, where my whole life changed, for possibly the better or possibly the worst!

My name is Rose Anderson, I'm 16 years old, and a sophmore at came-ton high school, I dont do much, I'm not in any sports, and i am not in any clubs, well........... unless you consider cheerleading a club or a sport.

I've done cheerleading since i was in the fourth grade, and before that i was in dancing and i was a gymnast. i have always been very flexible, and when i mean "always flexible" i mean since i was able to walk on my own i knew how to do the splits and bridges and etc. I want to say that it was destiny for me to be where i am today, I am captain of the cheerleading squad.

um....... a little bit more about me........... I am a Taurus, i was born in April, i have two cats, Zoey and Oreo, they dont really like eachother, one is really old and the other is little too playful, i am an all A+ student, and i come from a horrible backstory.....................

Mr. sander walked to the front of class and said "okay class, thank you for writing you first entry into your composition notebooks, please take this time to end your entry and clean up before the bell rings, your assignment for home today is on the board, go"

The board read "write another entry at home about how your day went." so i guess that i will see you again at home.

-september 14th 20

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N: SO IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK, IT IS SAID THAT THERE WILL BE OTHER "COMPOSITION NOTEBOOKS" OUT FOR ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS STORY, THEY AREN'T OUT YET BUT THEY WILL BE SOON! I DON'T KNOW YET WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN YET BUT I THINK THAT WHENEVER I INTRODUCE A PERSON INTO THE STORY I WILL UPLOAD THEIR OWN "COMPOSITION NOTEBOOK" DEPENDING ON WHO THEY ARE. PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT EVERYONE THAT IS IN THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE GETTING A COMPOSITION NOTEBOOK, MAINLY JUST THE FEW PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THIS CLASS DURING THIS TIME AND IS IN HIGH-SCHOOL.

Thank you for your time, please click that vote button if you are excited for the next chapter or you are planning on reading the next chapter, comment, and share. on your way out be sure to check out my account and click that follow button.