Entry #2

Hey, I'm back, so im going to explain to you exactly what happened today and how i got here.....

   Like I said everything was going as planned, you know a normal, boring, day at school, until i go to my sixth period class, which if you haven't already guest was my LA class. 

     So, basically, my teacher Mr. Sanders had an idea to make all of the sophmores at came-ton high, basically have their own journals. where we would have to make daily entry's in. I only have 198 pages left, which means about 198 entry's left, At least i assume. 

    You are probably wondering, why don't you just not write in it, well, i have two reasons for you,  

1. because like i said i am a all A student, and u would like to keep it that way, its the only way i can get out of this horrible place for a home and not end up like my parents did, And this Composition notebook is like %70 of our grade for the semester. 

2. Because last year, Mr. Sanders did this for the class above me (who were in the 10th grade at the time) and no one participated and they basically made it like a RULE now that you are supposed to do this project, and they made it like a bigger percentage of our grade for the year, and that makes it like %10000000 percent worse. 

     So all sophmores are supposed to have a composition notebook and make daily entries in the journal. So now you are probably wondering, wait! Rose! mr. sanders is going to read this and then realize all the crap that you are talking about. And, my response to you is.............. No, Mr. Sanders is not going to read this at all, he is putting his trust into your hands, and he isn't going to read them. Because he thinks that if he lets us write about whatever we want and things that are going on in our lifes that we can be trusted. 

     It is some new program for this school, i don't remember what the name was, but its like somewhere along the lines of... "kids can be trusted!!" and "kids can chose for themselves!!!"  which i think is completely stupid. But you know what? Whatever......... Who cares? The school obviously doesn't.............. so i guess i am stuck with you for the next 198 entries. 

   oh! and i just remember i was going to tell you my backstory. But i think that i am going to tell you that tomorrow. So that i have something to do tomorrow. if i don't burn this thing to ashes before then.............

-septemeber14th 2018

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N: HEY THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME. SO, I THINK THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT WILL BE COMING OUT FOR THIS COMPOSITION NOTEBOOK, WILL BE AUGUST 29TH. SO I WILL SEE YOU THEN, AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT COMPOSITION NOTEBOOK TO COME OUT!!