sell your soul

So this is just a filler, I'm thinking of doing a slight rewrite eventually so there may be changes soon. Thanks for reading!

After cleaning the house all weekend, making my place look somewhat tidy, I was preparing for a meeting with some producers about a potential role, I finally found interesting.

Food suddenly became a main priority (as it usually is, above anything... ever). As I whipped up a sandwich, a knock at the door distracted me from my hunger solving mission. Not wanting to abandon the glorious sandwich so soon after creation, I walked over to the door and opened it with one hand, while taking a bite from the sandwich in the other.

"God has arrived, kneel before your saviour and pay your respects." The guy dressed in a yellow (yes, yellow) suit announced.

With a mouth full of food I replied, "Taika, I don't kneel for anybody. Especially not people who consciously choose outfits like that. Come on, please tell me this is ironic?"

Cocking a hip, and putting his hand on his waist, Taika said "oh honey. Honey, honey, honey honey. I am a fashion icon. People LIVE for my outfits. I was born with style and I own it." After strutting up and down his makeshift catwalk, he continued, "Would you talk to Jesus with your mouth full?"

Opening my mouth, I gave a Taika a delicious view of my sandwich - chewed up.

"That's gross, bruh. I know your family didn't raise you with such poor manners, your brother is a delight and would never dream of doing such a grotesque act to a godly man such as myself."

"Speaking of my delightful brother, where is he?" I questioned, while finishing off my sandwich.

"Oh he's in a production meeting. Should be done within the hour."

"So why aren't you there too?"

Taika turned to face me, hands flying to his chest, mocking hurt "my dear Lauren, you are implying my company is not desired? I am more than hurt. I'm destroyed."

"No you imbecile,  I was wondering why you aren't in the meeting if you're both here for a film."

"Bruh, we're doing different films, I have left that sucker in the sand, and am bound for new heights." Flexing his arms to appear as macho as possible while looking off into the distance, I had a chance to really look at him. This clown of a man was the strangest creature I've ever met, but the charisma and confidence he oozes makes anyone and everyone captivated by the smallest thing he does, leaving you mesmerised.