Chapter 32

(: lol = lots of love 💘💖💗💓💕💝💞

●●●●●●●●

Jungkook slept on the couch, not wanting to upset his master even further, but when he woke up pain shot through his back.

Some couches are so uncomfortable, he thought while massaging his lower back.

His back pain couldn't compare to the pain in his heart when he realized Taehyung wasn't in the room.

Where is he? The younger thought as he checked the clock on the bedside table and saw that it was ten o'clock in the morning.

Jungkook quickly threw on a white t-shirt and black athletic pants as he brushed his teeth and ran out of the room. His plan was to ask Wayoon, their driver, if he had seen Taehyung.

• One hour earlier •

Taehyung woke up, internally panicking when he reached out for his boyfriend and felt the absence of his body.

He calmed down when he saw the younger sleeping on the couch, though he felt guilty because the couch looked extremely uncomfortable.

The events from yesterday quickly flooded his mind and the neutral mood he had woken up with immediately dampened.

He quickly took a shower and brushed his teeth before getting dressed in a black t- shirt and blue jean shorts.

He glanced at Jungkook still sleeping before walking out and shutting the door.

It was still early so the hotel lobby was mostly empty. The employees and a few early risers were the only ones occupying the space.

Taehyung looked around for Wayoon but didn't see him anywhere.

"Excuse me, do you know where my driver is?" He asked the man at the front desk.

The man was writing something down and never looked up,

"He's outside."

Taehyung walked off without saying thanks since the man wasn't exactly being professional.

He opened the revolving door and the crisp morning air hit him like a truck.

Wayoon was sitting on the curb next to his car. He looked deep in thought.

"Uh- hello?" Taehyung slowly walked up behind him.

The driver jumped a little but laughed it off,

"Hello, Mr. Kim. What can I do for you?"

Taehyung looked around, trying to decide where he wanted to go.

"Where's a good place to eat around here?"

"I know the perfect place. Get in, sir." Wayoon said as he opened the passenger side door for him.

Taehyung mumbled a 'thank you' and quickly slid in.

The ride was quiet, he couldn't quit thinking about his butler who was still fast asleep in their room.

"We're here, sir." The driver said as the car came to a stop in front of a small breakfast cafe.

"Um- Wayoon?" Taehyung said as he fidgeted in his seat.

The driver looked at him questioningly and Taehyung sighed,

"Can you go in with me? I don't really wanna eat by myself." He asked with an innocent look that Wayoon thought was adorable.

"Yes I can, sir." He smiled and ran over to open the younger's door.