I Am Crying

I know, you are all sad. I am in school okay? I have home work, okay? I will try to post once a week, but I think this is necessary.

1.1k. That is how many people have viewed this story...

**************************************************

That is fifty little stars

****************************************************************************************************

Thats a  hundred

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

That is 1.1k. I know, that may not be a ton of stars, but I can see everyone of them. Thank you from the bottom of my black little heart. Thank you. I know you guys are probably sick of me saying thankyou, so if you want me to just make a thank you book I will, but this is just insane. School is boring, and it is only day two, but this has made my day ten bajillion times better. So thank you.