→2←

If you're reading this, I purple you 💜

○●○●○●○●

"Taehyung, I need you to focus!" The photographer scolded.

Taehyung scowled before returning his focus to the shoot. He was mad. Mad about what Jungkook said and mad that the photographer just got a picture of him with his mouth wide open.

I probably looked ugly in it, he thought as another flash of the camera lit up the room.

After a dozen more pictures, the man behind the camera spoke up,

"That's enough for today. Great job, guys."

Jungkook stood up so quickly that it surprised the older and he almost fell to the floor.

"Hey, watch it!" Taehyung called out, but the younger continued walking, not even acknowledging the older.

Dick, Taehyung thought as he walked towards his manager.

"You did pretty decent today. That one picture with your mouth open was surely a surprise though." Jihan let out a few low chuckles.

Taehyung just grunted in response and rolled his eyes. He caught sight of Jungkook drinking some water and gulped.

How can someone look that good just drinking water?

He quickly shook his head. He shouldn't be having these thoughts, especially about the guy who's been nothing but rude to him.

Taehyung couldn't resist taking one last glance. When he did, Jungkook looked in his direction and they made eye contact. Not for long though, because the younger rolled his eyes and turned around to face the other direction.

BITCH, EXCUSE YOU.

Taehyung was fuming. Who does that guy think he is?!

The older decided he had had enough and he was gonna get a word in. Jungkook needed to know who was in charge around here.

Taehyung marched up to the younger, "Excuse me? I would like to know what your problem is since you wanna stick your nose up at me like you're so much better." He spat out.

Jungkook looked down at the boy and snorted. "I never claimed to be better than anyone. You know... you're not all that like people make you out to be. You're just full of yourself."

Taehyung's jaw dropped once again, "W-what did you just say?"

After a moment of silence and an emotionless look on Jungkook's face, the older seemed to recollect himself. "YOU DICK. TAKE IT BACK!"

Taehyung repeatedly poked the younger in the chest and tried to give an intimidating look.

"Are you trying to look intimidating?" Jungkook asked in slight amusement.

"So what if I am?!" Taehyung questioned, furious that the younger had called him out.

Jungkook laughed sarcastically and walked off.

Nothing made Taehyung more furious than when someone laughed at him when he was mad.

____

I wrote this when I should be doing homework but 🤷🏻‍♀️ I should've done the work in class instead of talking but 🤷🏻‍♀️