Chapter 6

ANNIE'S POV
It's 9:45. I just woke up. I'm leaving in 2 hours. I take all my boxes downstairs. I put them in the living truck. After the truck left it was 10:30. Everyone's coming over at like 11 so i have to get ready. I got in the shower. I got out and put on a white supreme shirt with black shorts and black and white vans. I waited outside and sat on the stairs to my porch. Then my friends came and said bye. Carson didn't come. I was hurt, broken, sad, upset I just felt a lot of emotions at once. I wanted to punch something but i also just wanted to fall to the ground and cry... Anyways I was getting ready to leave when i pulled Johnny aside and asked him something.

A- Anything from Carson?
J- No... Sorry Ann's...
A- ...It's fine..

I then hugged him and everyone joined the hug. It turned into a group hug. I got in the car when Hayden walked up to me. He handed me a hoodie.

A- What is this?
H- It's Carson's he left it at my house last night. I found it and wanted you to have it since he wanted to act like a d*ck and not say bye to you.
A- *laughs* Thanks Hay!
H- No problem! And don't forget to text us! Also don't forget about us especially Carson..!
A- I can't forget about you guys! I love y'all way too much!
All- Bye Ann's we love you too!
A- Bye I'll miss you guys!

After I said that my dad drove off.
I was now on my way to the airport. I'm going to be on one side of the United States while Carson is on the other. We got to the airport. We did everything we needed to do then went to Starbucks. We sat at a table. Then my mom told me to go order. My parents were acting really wierd but i just shook it off. I was ordering the drinks when....

Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger! Anyways hope you enjoyed this Chapter! ILYSM! Bye!💘