Chapter 7

ANNIE'S POV
I was ordering drinks when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see...

C- Hey..!
I didn't say anything I just jumped into his arms and hugged him. I missed his hugs so much. We hugged for awhile then my drinks came. He put me down and stopped hugging me. I grabbed my drinks. We walked back to my parent. I set the drinks down and hugged him again. He hugged back.
A- I've missed you so much Carson...*tears up*
C- I missed you too!
*both pull away from the hug*
A- What are you doing here!?
C- *looks at Mr.Billy*
A- *looks at her dad*
A- Dad?
Mr.B- Carson is going to be coming to Maryland with us! Then in about a year when your 18 you guys can go to L.A. or stay with us.
A- Really?!
Mr.B- Yes!
We sat down and talked and drunk out drinks. After awhile we went to the gate and boarded the plane. 5 hours pasted and we were in Maryland! I was so excited! I just hope Carson ask me out soon. Anyways we got to put house and walked in. I saw Hayley and ran to her and hugged her. After I hugged Hayley i hugged Paige. Hayley ran to Carson and hugged him. I went to my room then i heard a knock.
A- COME IN!
C- Hey!
A- Hey..!
C- I'm sorry..*sits next to her on her bed*
A- For what?
C- Acting like a total jerk over that kiss. I should've just asked you out right there. But you were mad so you were probably going to say no.
A- It's fine Carson it's my fault I shouldn't have just ran away..
C- Why did you run?
A- I was just nervous I didn't know what was going to happen next.
C- Well i have a question.
A- What is it?
*he grabs both her hands and looks her in the eyes*
C- Julianna LeBlanc I have loved you since the first day I met you. I never really believed in love so i didn't think anything of it. After we started to hangout I fell madly in love with you. You are the most smartest, sweetest, kindest, independent girl I have ever met. So will you make me the happiest boy in the whole world and be my girlfriend?
A- Yes!
After I said yes we kissed. We pulled away and went to tell everyone. Everyone was so happy for us. We ate dinner then got ready for bed. Me and Carson slept in my room. We cuddled up and watched movies on netflix. Gosh i missed these days. Next thing i know we both fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed!! Bye!! I love y'all so much!!💘💘 And this the last episode of this story.... I know sad right. But I am going to be thinking it over if I should or should make a season 2. I honestly don't want to because of school but i want to make y'all happy so i will think about that for a awhile. Anyways Bye!!!💘💘