Chapter 1

*Years later*

Meanwhile in Den City Highschool

Yusaku's POV
Its been years that I haven't seen my friend.I really am worried of him hopefully I will save him one day.I was the only one that was sitting in the back of the classroom.I put my head down and went sleep during class waiting for class to end.

When I heard the bell rang it meant that it was the end of the day.I hear people talking about how were they and what are you doing in the weekend.I kept my head down to wait for Jin or Ai to come and get me.The reason is that I started school just a year ago and it was easy to get lost here.Also we were in the same class but I always will sit in the back while they sat in the front.Right now Jin and Ai were outside the room talking to otger of our classmates.

Then someone started to poke me.I look up and it was a guy that was in my class.

"Hey what are you still doing here?" He asked a little irritated.

I didn't want to talk to him so I put my head down again but then he just yanked me out of my seat.I was sitting on the floor now when he called some of his friends over.

"Hey you know that I was asking you a question right."

"Yea so?"

"So you should look at the person that is talking to you idiot.No wonder everyone calls you different."

Then they started to kick and punch me and I started to bleed.But I'm use to having people yell at me and beat me up.The reason was that when I came to this school everyone will call me different.I don't know why but it hurts on the inside but not on the outside.Then I hear someone yelling and running towards the guys.

"Hey what do you think your doing to my friend!"

"Oh crap its Ai lets get out of here."

Then the guys ran off leaving me on the floor covered in blood and bruises.I look up to see Ai and Jin looking down at me worried.We were the only ones in the classroom now.

(Remember that Ai has black hair with purple highlights and has yellow eyes.)

"What a bunch of cowards just running away without a fight."

"Ai you really want to now look at Yusaku right now." He said kneeling down to me.

"I know that Jin but he needs to learn how to fight or else he can end up seriously hurt one day."

"I know but he needs to learn more about how we live first."

"Man your too soft on him." He said crossing his arms.

"Come on my brother and I found in an alley and let him live with me.He is family to me and I am worried about him but we just need to take things slow." He said hugging me.

"Fine since he is an android he needs to learn the basics first."

I was just there seeing Jin hugging me so I hugged back.

"Jin can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it Yusaku."

"Why do people call me different."

"I don't know but don't listen to them they are just jerks.Let me help you with those injuries of yours."

He then started to clean off the blood from me with a cloth.After that he started to add bandages to my hands and face.He is always over protective of me,kinda like an older brother that I saw on TV.

After that we all started to walk to the gate of the school until Jin got a call from his brother.

"Hello brother whats up.Okay I will bye."

Then he just hangs up the phone and looks at me smiling.I smiled back and followed Jin and Ai to the house.When we entered I went to the living room and sat on the couch.Ai and Jin went to the kitchen to get some snacks.Then we all sat down and started to watch a scary movie.

*Hours later*

After the movie I can see that Ai passed out multiple times from the sight of blood in the movie.He has a fear of blood since he saw his parents die in front of him as a child.I forgot that there was blood in this movie and didn't warn him.

He lives alone and it is only across the street.Right now Ai was sleeping on the floor.I see Jin pick up Ai and put him on the couch.He then places a blanket on top of him and turned off the TV.

Then he drags me to the room so we can change into our pajamas.Jin and I sleep in the same room.We have two beds in the room but I always end up making Jin wake up and sleep in my bed with me.

I then layed down on my bed and plugged a cable behind my neck.I was about to go to sleep when I see Jin coming towards me.I wonder why?

Jin's POV
I see Yusaku started to lay down on his bed so I walked towards him.

"Hey Jin why are you not in your bed right now."

"I just thought that maybe that I can sleep with you so that you wouldn't have to wake me up in the middle of the night."

Yusaku thought about it for a moment but nodded in response.So I ended up laying next to Yusaku.He then hugged me tightly,then I can see tears coming from his eyes.

"Yusaku why are you crying?"

"Its because I had a nightmare last night that you and your brother left me."

"Yusaku you know that I wouldn't do that."

"Then promise me that you don't leave me."

"Okay I will."

Then he smiled at me and then started to fall asleep.I looked at him smiling and then fell asleep.

"Don't worry Yusaku I won't leave you.I will be there for you."

Third POV
A man was walking through his neighborhood wearing a hood over his head thinking about his dad until his friend came running towards him.

"Good thing I found you."

"Spectre what are you doing here?"

"I should say the same for you....."

"Ryoken...."