Chapter 5

Flame's POV
I sneak my way to the room so that I didn't get caught.When I went to the room I closed the door behind me and started to walk to my area of the place.The place was dark so I guess everyone was sleeping.Then someone tackled and pinned me to the floor.I tried to break free but his grip was too strong.

"Flame what were you doing making you come here so late?"

Then I recognize the person's voice as Lightning's voice.

"None of your business Lightning."

"It is my business now."

"Shouldn't you be sleeping right now?"

"I was until I saw that you weren't here so I thought that I stay up."

"Can you let go of me now?"

"No since you came late you have to do something for me to let go of you."

"Like what exactly?"

"Well kissing me of course~"

"Well how about no."

"Are you sure about that?"

Lightning then started to lean towards me about to kiss me into someone hit him in the head.He got off of me and started to rub his head.I looked up and saw that Aqua was the one that hit him.I got up and walked towards her.

"Thanks Aqua."

"No problem looks like I was at the right place at the right time."

Then she looked at Lightning.

"But for you Lightning go to sleep its getting late already and its a big day next week."

"Yeah yeah I know Aqua I'm going to bed."

Then Lightning left to go and sleep.It was only Aqua and I.

"What's the big day next week?"

"Oh yea we are going to go and get Ai back."

"But is it right to do this?"

"It's the only way besides we don't want Queen to get mad at us."

"Yea I guess."

We both went to our beds and I was thinking an how the week will be.Hope Ai doesn't do anything stupid to get himself caught.Then I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~Timeskip A Week Later~

Yusaku's POV
I woke up in the hospital bed again and saw that it was morning.Today was going to be the day that I will be let out.But Jin will have to stay here for a couple of more days due to his injury.I look to my right and see Ai sitting down reading something.I can tell that he didn't sleep at night time.He had circles under his eyes.I was worried so I tried to talk to him.

"Hey Ai?"

"......"

"Ai?"

"......"

"AI!!"

"Huh oh hey Yusaku didn't hear you sorry."

"How much sleep did you get through out the week?"

"Lets see the whole week that I have been here.The amount of sleep maybe about 3 hours and 30 minutes in total."

"WHAT!!AI THATS BAD!!!"

"Why I just couldn't sleep."

"Yeah but you slept at least 30 minutes a day and thats not good."

"I know that."

"Maybe you should sleep right now."

"No sorry can't do."

I looked at Ai and Ai looked at me we were staring at each other until the door open.We looked and saw Ryoken there holding Snow in his hands.

"Ai you should really get some sleep your not capable in doing anything in your state."

"Ryoken your here?"

"Yes I am I just wanted to visit you to see if your alright."

I couldn't help but feel my face getting red.Jin told me that when you feel your face red it can mean a lot of things.One of those things that he said was called love.Then Ai looked at Ryoken.

"Yes I can Ryoken."

When Ai stood up and walked a couple of steps he fell down.Ryoken and I had a sweat drop going down our head.

"See I told you."

"Be quiet Ryoken."

"Ai please."

I stared at him and he stared back at me until he gave up.

"*sign* fine Yusaku but afterwards okay."

"Okay."

Later on I got off of bed and started to change into my uniform.I got everything in my bag.I was about to leave with Ai until Ryoken block my way.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh um today is the day that I will be left out."

"Oh."

"Yea so me and Ai are going to go somewhere for 3 weeks."

"3 WEEKS!!!!"

"Yea sorry I didn't tell you."

He looked at me and gave me a piece of paper.

"What's this?"

"My phone number.If you want to talk to me then you can call me."

"Okay."

"Be safe."

I looked up at him serious and he saw it.

"Can you do something for me when I'm gone?"

"Yea what is it?"

Ryoken's POV
I started to walk to Yusaku's friend room to give him the letter.I knocked on the door until the door open.The one that opened it looked older than me and he looked at me.

"Who are you?"

"My name's Ryoken I am here to see Yusaku's friend he told me to give him something important."

"Brother he let him come in."

He want to the side so that I can walk in and I saw that Snow woke up so I placed her down and she started to walk around the place.I looked at the hospital bed and the boy that had purple hair.His hair was long and he was sitting up right.

"Hello you must be Yusaku's friend right."

"Yea my name's Jin Kusanagi and that was my big brother you saw opening the door for you."

"Oh so you guys are related?"

"Yes we are so what did Yusaku want to give me and where is he?"
____________________________
Hi everyone sorry this came out late I was busy with school and projects I didn't have time to update anything.Also today is April 24th my birthday and I had a field trip with my school.Also today I leave early yay.I wanted to publish this on my birthday so hope you enjoy it.

😊SO LONG AND HAVE A AMAZING DAY😊