Neko!Tom x Normal Tord (Fluffy fluffz)

Requested by CAPRiCORNLiZZY! Enjoy!

Tom laid on his bed, curled up in a ball. He was in his cat form, due to the fact that he becomes a cat when he sleeps. He hides his tail and ears when he's around Edd, Matt, and especially Tord. He knew the horned male would make fun of him.
"Ah!" He jolted awake from a nightmare. He got up and turned to human, hiding his ears and tail. He walked out to the living room. I could REALLY go for some bacon right about now. He skipped to the kitchen. "BOO!" Tord jumped out and scared Tom, making him jump. His tail flew out and so did his ears. Tord blushed. "Y-you're... a neko!?" He said. "Yes, but SHUT YOUR MOUTH about it to Edd and Matt! I don't need them finding out either."
"Fine, I won't tell a single soul." Tord pretended to zip his lips. "Good. Now move, I'm hungry!" He pushed him out of the way, making him hit his head on the wall. "Ow, FAEN!" He growled as he rubbed his head. "Tord, no, I-I'm so sorry!" Tom went over and kissed the 'boo boo'. "I'll make you some bacon too, just lemme get an ice pack first!"
Tom ran to the freezer and got an ice pack, placing in on Tord's head. He started to make the bacon. "I will be in the living room if you need me." Tord walked slowly to the couch.
Tom finished the bacon and he was about to bring it out. He walked into the living room with a plate of six pieces of bacon. He set it on the table and turned into a cat, making Tord smile a bit.
Tom crawled over to Tord and laid on his lap. "Hey Tord?" He said quietly.
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I... Love you too, Tommy."