chapter one : how you lost lewis

( flashback to when lewis died ) 

there was a lot of paranormal activity in a cave. people had been asking you arthur lewis and vivi to go and see how they can get rid of all the paranormal activity. lewis parked the van in front of the cave. " il grab the flashlights " arthur said. he got out of his seat and opened the trunk. he grabbed the flashlights and everything else that you all needed. lewis unbuckled and got out of the drivers seat. he helped you out and you smiled " thank you lewis " you said with a smile. lewis bowed with a chuckle. arthur handed you vivi and lewis flashlights. " ooh this place is so spooky! " vivi said excitedly. " I don't exactly have a good feeling about this " arthur said. " oh come on arthur don't be a wimp! " vivi said. you all entered the cave. it was dark. you looked ahead and saw that the paths split up. " alright we need to split up. vivi you go with Y/N.  me mystery and arthur will go down the left path. you go on the right path " lewis said. " roger that lew! come on Y/N! " vivi said as she grabbed your arm and dragged you down right path while lewis and arthur followed the left path. nothing too interesting happened. at least. not for you. you didn't know what was happening at that very moment. 

( time skip to about 20 minutes later )

you and vivi has followed the path untell it finally ended. nothing too special. some markings on the wall and stuff like that along with skulls. you started to travel back with vivi " I wonder if lew and arthur found anything " vivi said. " maybe maybe not who knows " you said with a shrug as you both walked back to where the paths split. you both stayed there for about 10 minutes waiting for them to come back. you say mystery and arthur. accept.. arthur's arm was missing. " arhur!! " you shouted. you ran over to him. mystery has an upset look. arthur just kept whispering " im sorry " over and over again as tears slid down his cheeks " arthur where is lewis " you said " we need to get you to the hospitle " vivi said. arthur froze and started to sob louder. " he is gone "  mystery said. " g-gone? what do you mean gone?! " vivi cried out. " arthur was possessed by a ghost and pushed lewis into the bottom of the cave. the sharp rocks at the bottom killed him instantly.  to keep the ghost from taking over arthur's body I had to rip his arm off. " mystery said. you fell to your knees. " l-lewis.. no. p-please no " you said softly as tears fell onto the ground below you. vivi was crying too. mystery had tears pricking his eyes. " im s-so sorry " arthur cried out. you screamed to high heavens. " LEWIS!! " you screamed as tears streamed down your cheeks. you collapsed on the ground. mystery put you on his back and got in the van. vivi drove while you and arthur sat in the back. vivi drove to the hospital while you sat in the van. morning the lose of your lover lewis. you opened the locket you had around your neck that lewis gave to you for your birthday. you opened it revealing a picture of you and lewis. " I could have saved you.. if I just went with you and arthur.. I could have saved you " you cried. 

( a few days later )

you hadn't left your house in the last 4 days. 4 days. that's how long you were in your house. thats how many days ago lewis died. your mom opened your bedroom door and peeked in. " Y/N? are you okay? is something wrong? you havent left the house in 4 days " your mother said worried. usually you were hanging out with vivi arthur and.. lewis. " no im not okay " you cried. lewis was the first friend you ever had in highschool. how could he leave you? just like that? it was almost like you were having a bad dream. " whats wrong? " your mother asked. " s-something happened a few days ago.. l-lewis.. h-he.. he.. he died in an accident " you cried as you sobbed into your pillow your mother's eyes widened " oh sweetheart.. im so sorry to hear about that "your mother said sympathetically. she walked over to you and hugged your form that was leaning against the wall hugging your pillow. your eyes were puffy and red from crying and your hair was a mess. she held you to her warm body to comfort you. desperate for comfort you hugged her back and cried into her shoulder. what was going to happen next? was your life over now? it felt like it. but. this isint the end. not yet at least. 

( to be continued owo )

( i need to stop making more and more books XD but i wont cause ive been wanting to write more storys that i havent written before :3 writing the same old thing over and over gets tiring sometimes ya know? )