chapter two : who are you? do i know you?

( in present time ) 

it had been 3 years since it happened. your mind had completely repressed everything about lewis. your locket's latch had rusted shut. there was no way on opening it. you were not able to open it. arthur has constructed a metal arm that connected to his nerves to replace his old one. you all were driving home after going out for a bit when suddenly.. the van stopped. you all looked at arthur and he shrugged looking nervous. he saw the gas. odd. still full. was it something else? " oh look! a mansion! maybe we can ask someone for help! " vivi said. " maybe there is someone here. come on " you said. you got out of the van and so did everyone else. you opened the front doors and looked inside. suddenly ghosts appeared all around the 4 of you. you all sprinted down the hall " what the hell is happening?! " you yelled. " I don't know why would I know?! " arthur yelled. " just shut up and keep running!! " vivi yelled. suddenly a suit of armor came to life. its eye was bright purple as it swung its sword at you all. you ducked under it and slid on the floor. you looked at mystery and saw he didn't have a head! " ahh! " you yelled. suddenly mystery's head popped up and you sighed. you looked around and the painting were.. moving. as if alive! they all leaned out of the paintings. the one with purple hair pulled a string and a trap door opened suddenly making you all drop. " HOLY CRAP! " arthur yelled. it looked as if you were going down a rabbit hole in alice in wonderland. items falling with you all but as if they were floating. 4 mirrors were around you all. you looked into yours and saw that you had your locket open with tears in your eyes clenching the side of your head with one hand while holding the locket in the other. you couldn't see what was in the other mirrors. arthur looked scared but wasn't looking in the mirror behind him. mystery's mirror cracked with a sharp busting sound. arthur slowly started to fall faster then you all and disappeared out of sight all together. " arthur! " you yelled. everything went black. 

( time skip to a few minutes later )

vivi was shaking you to wake up. " Y/N wake up! " vivi yelled. you opened your eyes you thought this was all a dream. well, fate went ' screw you ' and it wasn't. you looked around " finally you're awake! " vivi said. she went over to a fridge and opened it and got out food and made 2 sandwiches with mystery. " guys now is not the time we need to find arthur! " you yelled out as you facepalmed at your bubbly friend who just had to eat at a time like this. suddenly you saw arthur running past you all. " arthur thank god-" you were cut off as you got sight of a skeleton ghost with pink hair and a yellow heart floating above his chest chasing after arthur most likely you all started to run and the skeleton kept on floating after all of you. there was a hall of all sorts of doors. you entered one and came out of another. not thinking too much of it " holy shit what is this?! scoobydoo?! " you yelled. you saw the skeleton chasing you and you ran into arthur vivi and mystery. you all ran down a hall untell mystery stopped and looked at a painting that was moving. you didn't see that he was not there. arthur was backed into a wall and the skeleton ghost approached him dangerously fast. you jumped in front of arthur to protect him. the skeleton stopped dead in his tracks. his expression softened a bit but looked shocked. the orange heart floating above his chest slowly levitated over to you and into your hands. just as you were about to gently touch it arthur grabbed you and vivi while mystery ran out the door with you all. something in your mind screamed to stay with the skeleton. you reached out to him and he did the same. the orange heart hit the floor turning a soft blue. the skeleton began to shake with fury. the fire from his pinkish purple hair spread all over his body and it was almost like it created an explosion.you started to run with arthur and suddenly.. your locket got snagged on something and the chain broke. you went to grab it but arthur yelled suddenly " there is no time!! " arthur yelled. you hesitantly left the locket there. arthur and all of you ran outside as quickly as possible. arthur opened the passenger side and shoved you all inside. luckily the van started and arthur drove off as quickly as possible. 

( with lewis ) 

lewis stood there looking out the window. a shadow covering his eyes. he picked up the now blue heart and a pang of pain hit his chest. " Y/N.. " he whispered the name softly. as if saying your name was an oasis in a desert. he held your locket by the broken chain. he gently pried it open revealing the picture of you and lewis. 

( back to normal view )

you were now home at your house. you were in your room laying on your bed. why did he look familiar? why did you want to comfort him when you saw that he was upset? it made no sense to you. you whispered softly. " who are you ? do I know you? I wish I knew. " you whispered. you fell asleep.

( to be continued! )