chapter three : memorys. lewis?

( time skip by a few days ) 

you had been getting odd dreams. all relating to the.. the skeleton ghost you saw. 

( in a dream ) 

you looked around. you were.. in that mansion where you saw him. the skeleton ghost. you saw him in front of you. " Y/N " he said. his voice in pain but also showing love. " who are you? please tell me! " you said as you reached for him. he started to fade away. " you will know soon enough " he said. his form completely fading away. everything else around you started to slowly deteriorate. " please don't leave! not yet.. I wish I knew who you were please tell me! " you said. everything around you faded away as you drifted into consciousness. 

( when you wake up ) 

you shot up from your bed. " that is the 8th dream this week like that.. why am I thinking about it so much? " you said as you held your head in your hands. it was midnight. you sighed. that is it. you are going to go back to that mansion to get this solved once and for all. you grabbed a flashlight and jumped out your window and got onto your motor bike and rode on it. 

( about 20 minutes later )

you pulled upto the place. " well. here we go. " you said. something was telling you that this was a bad idea. but you knew you would probably never stop having those dreams untell you solved this. you opened the door and looked inside. you turned on your flashlight. you looked around the mansion. you eventually came into a room with.. a coffin? it was blackish grey with purple skulls and vines carved into it. you gulped. suddenly candles lit the room in purplish pink flames. the coffin opened revealing exactly who you were looking for. " Y/N? " the skeleton ghost said. " h-how do you know my name? " you said. " don't you remember?.. Y/N.. " he said. he slowly floated over to you. his heart levitated over to you just like before. you gently took it in your grasp. suddenly memories started to flow into your head like you were watching a movie. everything that happened. everything you did with him. a name whispered itself in your ear as everything became clear. " lewis " you said. you looked up from you orange heart and ran to him and hugged him like if you let go he would disappear. " lewis!! " you cried into his shoulder. his arms wrapped around you pulling you ever so close. lewis reached into his pocket and held your locket. the chain was fixed. he gently put it around your neck and opened it revealing the picture of you and him. you leaned up and started to kiss his cheekbone softly as happy tears slid down your cheeks. " lew lew im so sorry I forgot everything about you.. my mind repressed every thought of you " you said softly. " I know. and you are forgiven. " lewis said as his hand gently stroked your soft cheek. you put your hand on top of his. you didn't realize for much you missed his loving touch. his silk like voice. his eyes. everything about him. " please don't leave me again " lewis said softly. " I don't plan to lewis " you said. " and that is why im moving here " you said. lewis's eye sockets widened " r-really? are you sure? i-im just surprised that you would do that for me " lewis said. you giggled and kissed his cheekbone " of course I would " you said. " you won't leave me again will you?.. " lewis asked. " of course not " you said. "I do need my clothes at home though.. " you said. " and maybe my laptop " you said. lewis didnt want to let you go after so long but hesitantly let you go so you could get on your motor bike and get your stuff. after another 20 minute drive you got home and got everything you needed. a portable charger. a USB plug. your clothes. your phone. your laptop and everything else you needed. you the the back on your bike with everything in your bag. about yet another 20 minute drive you got back to lewis. " what about your mom and dad? " lewis asked. " they changed. they.. fight alot now and aren't the people you once knew to be my parent's lewis " you said. lewis nodded and got you inside the mansion. 

( to be continued )