Tamura!

Tamura pov....

He's such an angel "you smell like toilet" I kept replaying that in my head I started to tear up as I whipped my eyes. My life was currently a total shit show I closed my eyes in class. I sat right next to the window which I was happy about I yawned "wake up!" I Hurd my teacher yell as he hit me on the head with a book I looked up and rolled my eyes.

The angel I like likes somebody else I looked out the widow and saw them together. Tears went down my eyes I ran to the bathroom but soon turned around as I saw Yuri in the bathroom with someone. I couldn't stay their in this state so I ran to the roof and hid. I hid from everyone I didn't wanna be seen. Tears kept coming and coming soon it turned into loud crys.

I Hurd the last bell ring. I opened my eyes and looked around confused 'did I fall asleep?' I asked myself. I got up and decided to go home I just wanted to take a shower and sleep. I dragged myself. My eyes where puffy and red.

I layed on my bed slowly falling asleep. But was woken up to my phone non stop ringing. 'Great' I thought as I awsered the phone it was the Captain of the club "Hey Tamura you missed club where we're you?" I could hear the others in the background. I was on speaker phone "cough cough felt sick so decided to go home" I lied and added a fake cough.
"Oh thats to bad do you need anything? Like medicine or something?" I stared at the walls in my room sighing. "No I'll be fine I just need sleep" I yawned loudly "hehehe" I heard a laugh and my eyes started to water agian the ugly little angel was their I started to hiccup. I heard a sudden knock at my door " Go away I'm trying to sleep" I yelled " open up" I looked at my phone and hung up they where at my door I opened it "why are you here hic?" I started to fall asleep while standing "Your sick so were here to take care of you " I was too tired to even deal with this I sat on my bed and they all gathered in. I had snacks all over my bed " jeez whats with all this food? " I sighed and moved it all back to a little desk where I have most of my snacks and other things "hic " I felt sick as I saw him.

I started to pretend to have a coughing fit. I felt the captain rub my back "do you feel sick?" I nodded and he grabbed my trash can and set it next to me I knew what came next as I use to always get sick when I was little. I would always cuddle up to the person who was closest no one was theit where I was siting down. Most them were just playing games. I just snuggled up to my blanket till Yuri came over to me and grabbed my hand I guess he could tell thats what I wanted I snuggled his hand alot everyone stopped and looked at us " do want cuddles?" Yuri smirked at me I nodded he was alot sometimes and hard to understand. But he has his kind moments. He layed down and held me close. I cuddled into him. He put his hand down my pants. I got annoyed I'm tired and grouchy I snapped " get out all of you " I mumbled they all looked at me
" I'm tired and grouchy I just wanna sleep and none of you are helping! Im so freaking tired!" I yelled "just sit down and rest then!" I looked at the stuiped idiot " why do you hate me so mu-" I grabbed the trash bin and therw up in it.

'Why am I throwing up? I'm not sick. so... why?' I started crying for no reason 'what is wrong with my body?' I sat down on my bed was I just stressed out or something? I ran out of my room to outside.

What the hell is wroung with me my stomach felt a little weird these past few months. Why now am I just feeling like crap. I sat on the grass by a tree and watched the clouds. I soon closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Mmmhhh..leave me alone" I mumbled as someone was poking me then I felt something go into my mouth I shot awake "Yuri!" I spat as he tryed to make out with me "wat wrong?" I sniffed "nothing" I looked down "Let's go inside ok?" I shook my head great captain was back. I got up and started to go back to my room " I thought you said no?" "Shut up ugly"

Great another day of hell! I walked to shcool and felt like complete shit. It was early in the morning to. I walked into the building and already wanted to go home. I lashed out on everyone the teachers, student, strangers, animals on everything! I was so done with this feeling so I decided I needed to go to the hospital.