Y-Yuri-kun!?

I stared at my angle non stop he was so pretty. I held Shin tightly and blushed as he smiled and got closer to me. His smile dropped "smells like toilet" he said softly next to my ear and smiled running to were the others were. My heart sank and tears went down my cheeks.

I got shin home crying the whole time. He was a jerk. But I dont blame him who knows who's my baby daddy is I asked the whole club for DNA tests and they accepted. But they all came navigate. I've had sex with so many poeple it also could be a teachers. I dont want Shin to meet his dad. I'm the only parent he needs. I put shin in his pjs and put him to pet stroking his hair.

I rubbed my stomach thinking that I want another baby once Shin grows up a little. I went to bed myself and fell asleep.

I woke to Yuri knocking on the door. I opened it and instantly got my nipples twisted. "MELK MELK!"  He screamed and went up my shirt. He took my shirt off and rubbed my stomach. "Bhaby?" He said sucking my neck I moaned out and pushed him off as Jimmy came in. He looked like he was about to cry. "Y-yuri kun" he mumbled yuri looked at him and pushed him down screaming about a baby agian. I started as Jimmy kept his arms around his stomach blushing. "BWABBY" I looked at yuri as he pulled Jimmy's shirt up reveling a big belly.

Jimmy's eyes widen and he teared up. I looked at yuri and he grinned " twake care of bwaby! Bye bye!" He said and ran out the door. I sipped some coffee and looked at Jimmy  "have you went to the doctors?" I asked he shook his head. He wouldnt stop crying. I sighed as shin came out and instantly hid from Jimmy. He hated him for some reason. This made Jimmy cry.

After I dropped Shin off I took Jimmy to the doctors. They gave him an ultra sound discovering hes 5 months pregnant with twins. He said he thought he was just fat. But his bully is super big his shirt barley fits hes so round. I sighed yuri wouldnt care to be a father. Hes still sleeping around so who knows who's gotten pregnant by him. I feel bad for Jimmy but Yuri would probably leave him soon.

"You know Yuri wont want those right?" I said he teared up as I sighed. "Just talk to him about it" he nodded.

We talked for awhile till Yuri came back. He put his arms around Jimmy rubbing his belly. "Bwabys let's gooooo!" He screamed.

I picked Shin up and hugged him. I rubbed my stomach missing Shin in my belly. I want another baby but Shin is still little so I'll have to wait awhile. I pouted "alright Shin let's get someone from the club to look after you!".

I dropped him off with Jimmy as Yuri was out agian. I drove around and stopped at a bar. I know I just had Shin but a new sibling for Shin would give him a friend.

I walked around the bar and started as I saw my angle with friends. He looked uncomfortable. He looked at me and smiled I blushed and looked down. He came towards me. "What are you doing here?" He asked staring into my eyes. "J-just taking a break from parenting."

We talked and took shots I got tipsy and fell on top of him. He was super drunk. He started to kiss me saying somebody else's name. I let him.

We went to an alley were I took his pants off. He was to drunk to know it was me. I was in the heat of the moment and took him inside myself riding him fast. I forgot I had the chance to get pregnant and kept going till he let it inside me.

I was exhausted I cleaned him up and helped him to my place. I layed him on the couch and went straight to bed.

The next morning he said "thanks" and left. I picked Shin up and decided I didnt need another baby I had Shin.
.
.
.
.
It had been 4 months since that bar. I threw up most nights. I took a test and it became positive. I was pregnant with angels baby..