Chapter one

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"I'm home!" I shouted as I put my keys on the top of the book shelf.

I then walked to the kitchen with fragrant aroma welcoming me.

I hugged Mina from the back and she giggled.

"Hey wifey..." I called and kissed her neck.

"Hey hubby... Dinner's almost ready." Mina said and I smiled.

She then turn off the stove and walked to the basin.

"Chaeyoung-ah, let me go... I'm very warm now... And it's very hard for me to move." Mina said and I shook my head.

"I don't want. I want to hug you like this forever." I said and she sighed.

She then hold my hands that's on top of her tummy and released my grip.

She then turn around and we look at each other.

"Come on, go to bath first. Once you're out, dinner will be ready." Mina said and I pouted.

Mina then pecked my lips and ushered me to go to bath now.

I then nodded and sped upstairs.

I quickly went to bath and once I'm out, I heard Mina shouted,

"Dinner's ready!"

I then dried my hair and went down.

I then sit down at my usual seat and we start to dig in.

"Daddy, mummy eat." Junho said.

"Daddy, mummy eat." Naeun said and we nodded.

We start to eat and after eating, Naeun helped Mina to washed the dishes while Junho is doing his homework.

"Junho-ya, let me ask you, if you have another sibling, what would you do?" I asked and he look at me with bright eyes.

"Really Daddy?! Mummy is expecting?!" He squealed and I shook my head.

He then slumped his back and sighed.

"Chey, I thought mummy is expecting..." He said and went back to doing his homework.

"What did you say about me?" Mina came, asking while wiping her hands with a tissue.

"Daddy asked me if you are expecting, what will I do. So I thought you're expecting but you're not." Junho said and I can feel Mina's glare at me.

"You horny ass!" Mina shouted and I felt a slap on my bicep.

I then saw Mina sitting at the another far end of the couch, with her arms crossed up to her chest.

"Come on... Wifey, I'm not the only one who wanted another one... When I asked Junho about this, his eyes literally brightened up." I said and she sighed.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I don't want another one. You know it's very tiring?" She said and I nodded.

"I witnessed the pain and hardships you go through while expecting these two and giving birth to these two. Of course I know. But you know, babies are cute..." I said and she sighed.

"I don't want any more so end of discussion." Mina said and went back up to our room.

"Your mummy... So stubborn..." I said and shook my head.

"Remember to sleep early okay? Naeun-ah, don't play your phone for too long or else I'll tell mummy to confiscate it. And Junho-ya, homework will never be completed so do it slowly okay?" I said and they nodded.

I then went up to our room and I saw Mina applying some skincare products on her face.

I sit down at the edge of the bed and look at her.

Mina then look at me through the mirror and caught me checking her out.

She was in her silk satin dress gown, looking sexy and smoking hot.

"Chaeyoung-ah, can you not eye-fuck me once?" Mina asked and I shook my head.

"Blame yourself for being too hot..." I said.

I then walked towards Mina and she stood up.

She faced me and I grabbed her by the waist to pull her closer to me.

I leaned closer to her and kissed her.

We start to make out and slowly, I pushed her down the bed.

And you know what happen right?

The next day

I woke up to see my dearest wifey.

I smiled and caressed her hair softly, trying not to wake her up but eventually failed as she's a light sleeper.

"Morning wifey..." I said and she smiled with her eyes closed.

"Morning hubby..." She said and I pecked her lips.

"You need to go for work now... Quick..." She said.

"I will but later..." I said.

"How many projects are you working on now?" She asked.

"I'm currently working on my pitching for Christmas decor for shopping malls. I'm also thinking of what design to do for the Christmas decors." I said.

"And do you remember that 1 more occasion is coming up?" Mina asked and I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Huh? What occasion?" I asked and she frowned.

"Remember it yourself!" She said and took my shirt.

She wore it and went to the bathroom.

But how would I forget that occasion?

It's the 15th year anniversary of our marriage.

I decided to make a light, specially for her.

And it's called The Stars Know My Heart.

It's a simple design but there's meaning at the back.

It means that there's darkness in our world previously, before we met.

But then, stars light up the darkness, enabling us to meet each other, know each other, get together and get married.

That's why it's called The Stars Know My Heart.

After Mina came out, she storm out of the room without looking at me.

I sighed, knowing that she's angry as she thought that I forgot our anniversary.

I went to wash up and changed into my working clothes.

After that, I went down for breakfast.

"I'm going!" I said and Mina seems not to care.

I shook my head and went to my workplace.

I start to make the light for Mina and during my break, my assistance come in my workplace and inform me that there's someone who wants to meet me.

I then went to clean myself and went to the meeting room to wait for the someone.

I was waiting and sipping my coffee until someone knocked on the door before opening it.

Then, I saw...

New story!
Guess who Chaeyoung saw. Comment!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!