17

(Skipping to sunday.)
Jasmine
"Jahseh!" I yelled trying to put on my pants. He walks in all ready to go.

"What Jas." He groaned.

"Do you have..umm lip balm." I was more focused on zipping and buttoning my pants. He extend his hand to me and i lift my head up and take it. I apply it on my lips and hand it back to him. I put my head down and ruffle my curls, lifting my head up to see jah staring at me.

"What are you looking at ?." I laughed.

"You" he said with no emotion. I pushed him out the way, going into to my room. I put on black slip on vans and turn around to see him in the hallway. I went in his room and grabbed his cologne, spritzing it on the back of my ear and my collar bone.

"Okay im ready" i said walking out his room. He went down the stairs and i follow him. We step outside and went in his car.

(Skipping the car ride.)

We made it to the party and Stokeley was at the front sitting on the trunk of somebody's car. We step out the car and approach stoke.

"Aye aye ayeeee" Stokeley screamed.

"Ayeeeeeee" jah screamed back, dabbing up ski.

"Jas, you actually came? Damn jah must really love you. He usually don't bring his girls with him anywhere." He sounded astonished.

"I wonder why ." I glared at jah and he just laughs.

"Why are we talking about my girls bruh. Lets go inside." He switch up the topic, walking towards the house. We went inside. Jah wanted me to hold his hand so that I couldn't leave. I turn my face to him.

"Jah, can i at least get us some drinks." I groaned.

"Alright baby girl." He said and lets go of my hand. I walk over to the kitchen. Pouring some rum into our cups. I was mid-pouring his cup when i feel a hand on my shoulder.

I quickly turn around and my face up lit up so quick. I grabbed Kayla up in a tight ass hug, almost bursting out into tears.

"Whoa somebody missed me" she said laughing. I pull away and put the rum down.

"K-k-kayla! Oh fuck. How are you even here!?" I made the widest smile.

"Girl, what you doing? i always tell you im a florida girl. It's like my second home." She said and i face palm my head.

"Holy shit, I totally forgot." I said and she scrunch up her face.

"The real question is, what are you doing here? Why ain't you in jersey?" She gave a concern laugh.

"Let me tell you kay! My mo-

I was interrupted by jah grabbing my waist. He pulled my waist closer to him and dung his face into my neck.

"Where's my drink?" He said and Kayla looses her shit.

"So you go to Florida and bag xxxtentacion? THE tentacion. The one and only!?" She yelled, sounding all happy. I awkwardly laughed.

"As i was saying, my mom fucking-

I was interrupted again by jah squeezing my waist.

"Your mom what?" Kayla gave me a concerned look.

"My mom fucking made me stay with my aunt. Ugh, I don't even know. I guess i miss jersey." I fake whined

"Yea, same bruh but im leaving florida today...when are you leaving?" She asked.

"Actually im not sure. I think i might actually stay here. I just don't...know" i said realizing everything coming to mind. Kayla just smiled.

"Well, when you come to jersey. You know who to call." She laughed and i went and hugged her. I hugged her like i never hugged her before.

"Whoa you okay" she laughed.

"Yea of course." I lied. Although i might be a little happy with jah. My heart will always want to be back where i was. So I hugged Kay because it'll be the last time i will see an old face.