19

"Who's she?" She got mad.

"Yea, who am i? Let me just go over here." I tried scooting my way out the situation but jah grabs my waist and pulls me close to him.

"She my girl. Why you care bruh?" He said, tightening his grip on me.

"I dont." She snapped.

"Then don't." He snapped back.

"Alright!" She yelled through the music.

"Alright!" He mocked her.

"Honestly like you are so fucking annoyin-

"Then leaveee bruh" he groans out of anger..but wasn't he just trying to get her attention? I tried to slip away from him.

"Jasmine, i swear to god if you don't stay fucking still you are going to regret it." He growls in my ear and turns back to Geneva.

"I already told you jah. It was just a 'fuck it' typa thing" she said with no emotion.

"So you fuck him while im in jail? You did that shit cause you knew exactly what will happen if i wasn't locked up." The pace of his voice grew faster.

"Whatever, im glad i left yo-

"Don't you fucking say that Neva." He cuts her off. He lets go of me and argues with her more and i quickly walk over to Stokeley.

"Whoa what happened" ski laughed.

"This Geneva girl is here. I don't know but she's really making jahseh mad." I said and ski spits out his lean.

"Oh fuck not again. Don't move. Stay right here. Ima go calm him down." He panics and runs onto the dance floor. I wonder why he said that?