Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Rose's P.O.V

I quietly made my way into the house, trying not to be make any noise. Right now, I didn't want to see anybody.

No, it wasn't because of Kaden. I mean, since he rejected me when we first met, we're not technically Mates anymore, right? So there's absolutely no reason for us to even have to be in the same room. Well, that's what I think, at least.

It was simply because I was tired and hungry. And when I am tired and hungry, I am someone you want to stay away from.

But of course, we don't always get what we want.

Because standing in front of me, with a smile on her face, is Beth

"What are you doing here?" I asked her feeling annoyed.

"I was waiting for you." She told me as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why?"

"So we can talk! Duh." She said as she rolled her eyes. "I mean friends tend to-"

"Wait. Stop. Back up." I said as I glared at her. "Since when are we friends?" I asked her. I mean, at first I thought we could maybe be friends, but then she began to ignore and act oblivious as her boy toy and his friends hurt me. So, no. I don't think we're friends exactly.

"I just thought-"

"Well, you thought wrong." I told her. "I don't want someone like you as a friend"

"What? why?" she asked, sounding genuinely confused.

"Well, besides the fact that you ignored me and let your stupid Mate hurt me, I just don't like your personality."

"My personality?" she asked, looking hurt.

"Yes, your personality. I don't want an optimistic cheerleader near me all day." I said as disgust filled my eyes at the thought. "And I specially don't want to be near anyone in your pathetic Pack."

"But you have to be near our Pack." She told me. "You're our Luna."

"Yeah...no."

"What do you mean no?" she asked as anger began to show itself. Well, at least she has a backbone.

"I mean, no." I told her as amusement filled my eyes. "Do you really think I want to be Luna of your Pack? Seriously? I mean, I'd consider being Luna to my Pack, but not yours. Never yours."

"Why not?" she asked angrily.

"Well, let's see. You're Pack is weak, pathetic, and full of assholes." I told her as I remembered what they did to me. "You all treated me like trash for no reason whatsoever. You humiliated me, abused me, and constantly harassed me. And you still wonder why I would rather have all my bones broken then ever join, much less help lead, your Pack?" I glared at her. "Tell your Alpha to find some other b*tch to help him lead his Pack because there is no way in hell I will ever take the job."

Knowing I said my peace, I walked around her and made my way to the kitchen.

And as I said a sandwich, I heard Beth whisper an "I'm sorry."

But for some reason, I was sure the apology wasn't meant for me.

****

What do you guys think? I know most of you want her to forgive him, but it's not that easy. In a lot of stories, the abused girl forgives her Mate WAY too easily. And that always annoys me. So I decided that Kaden has to actually EARN the forgiveness!

What do you guys think? Any ideas on what Kaden should do to earn the forgiveness?

What do you think should happen?

Please vote and comment your ideas and/or feedback.

Remember: the more votes/comments I receive, the faster I will update:)

Until next time!<3