Piercing

I felt something small brush against my palm and I took it out. In my hand was pricing and I swallowed lump in my throat. My face was beet red.Now that masked guy from Akatsuki hovered over me waving his hands.

- COME ON Y/N-CHAN!!! You need to go in closet now!!!!

Owww well I just lost my hearing. I might as well follow him. Lollipop guy pushed me in closet and momentary shut the doors behind me. I stumbled a little but managed to get my balance back before I hit wall. I shook my head. How did Pein even allowed someone like Lollipop to join organization full of S-ranked criminals. And how did Pein ended up playing this childish game anyways.

- Pein?

- Yes.

- How they managed to convince you to play this game?

- I need to thank Konan for that. She hid all my paperwork somewhere and threatened that she will burn it all to ashes if I don't play. She actually managed to make Kakuzu play with this same threat, because if there is no missions there is also no money.

- well that is creative.

-Really Y/N? Really? You are supporting her?

- I don't see why not, this is just game,nothing more.

-Hm I guess you are right.

There was slightly,barely noticeable, difference in his voice. I wonder if everything is okay with him.

- Y/N.

- huh, yes?

- Do you find this game silly as I do? I mean why does everyone cheer and hope to get 'certain' person.

- well I don't quite understand them but... I actually don't have anything against game.

- Why?

- Because sometimes this game actually brings people to reveal their true feelings and I find this adorable. And occasionally I find myself hoping to be lucky and to have that 'certain' person acknowledged my existence and feelings but... there is no chance for that.

I heard him chuckle and sit down. I followed siut and sat on one of boxes in closet.

- And why do you think that?

- Well... I...

Oh CRAP!! I talk too much , I TALK TOO MUCH!!

- On you don't.

- What?

- You were thinking out loud.

- Shit.

- Y/N.

- Hm?

- Look up.

I gulped but looked up anyway. Hand grabbed my chin and held my head in place.

- If you tell me who is your special person I maybe can help you.

- I...

My heart was beating like crazy and my pupils dilated to their maximum size.

- Come on. Tell me.

- N...

I took deep breath to calm down and looked at his glowing purple eyes.

- He... I-It's you.

There was dead silence and my eyes started to tear up. Few tears rolled down my cheeks but were wiped by soft thumb caressing my face.

- I love you too.

That was all I heard before cold lips collided with mines. Kiss lasted just few seconds but that was enough to leave me breathless. Now tears were again in my eyes but this time fom pure happiness. I grabbed his cloak and hugged him tightly holding onto him for dear life. For rest of our time in closet Pein was trying to calm me down and eventually managed to do so. When doors opened Konan was smiling at us while Lollipop was chased by blonde bomber.

- Well look who was right?

- yes you were right Konan. Thank you.

- Your welcome. But just one warning.

- And what that may be?

- You will need to um somehow secure her is you don't want others, especially Hidan, to stay away from her.

- Don't worry about that Knoan. If they even try to touch Y/N, there will be huge consequences for them.

- As you say. I am just glad that you finally managed to express your feelings in normal way and not through the destruction. Oh and I placed all your paperwork back in your office but please don't tell Kakuzu cause he will leave.

- Alright.

When Konan finally let us pass and sit down I was playing with Pein's short spiky hair and humming some song. When game was near end  Pein grabbed my hand and pulled me after him outside.

- Pein is everything alright?

- Yes it is. I just wanted some time alone with you my Goddess.

- hm. Okay.

- I love you.

- I love you too Pein.