Chapter 7

J K Rowling owns all characters in the Harry Potter series.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Hermione’s POV

As I get ready for my date, I wonder if dating Fred is really the right decision.

I know it would be good for Kiely to have Fred and I married, like proper parents, but I’m worried if things go wrong, I’ll feel awkward around Fred and that’s not good for Kiely.

*Later*

I walk into the sitting room feeling very self-conscious.

George is there and gives a low wolf whistle.

I glare at him and Kiely comes running in from the kitchen.

“You look pretty Mummy.” She says.

I smile at her. “Thank you sweetie.”

“Looking good ‘Mione.” George says.

I smile. “Thanks George.”

Fred comes down a few minutes later looking very handsome in his suit.

“You look very dashing my brother!” George says.

Fred rolls his eyes at his brother and then glances at me.

“You look beautiful.” He says.

I smile. “Thank you. You don’t look so bad yourself.”

“Blue is definitely your colour.” He says, looking me up and down.

I blush, feeling extremely self-conscious.

“Ready to go?” Fred asks.

I nod and we walk out into the street.

Fred’s POV

“We’re apparating to our destination.” I say.

Hermione nods and takes my hand and we apparate.

We appear outside a fancy muggle restaurant and we walk up to the entrance.

“Do you have a reservation?” A man asks.

I nod. “Weasley.”

He nods. “Right this way.”

Once we are seated and our food ordered, the awkward conversing begins.

“This is a lovely restaurant.” Hermione says absentmindedly.

I nod, looking at her.

She looks up and our eyes meet and she blushes and looks away.

“You look beautiful you know.” I say.

She smiles. “Thank you. You look very dashing yourself.”

I smile and we lapse into silence.

“Hermione would you ever consider getting married again?” I ask.

She shrugs. “It would have to be the right person. And Kiely would have to know them and like them.”

“And would you like more children?” I ask.

She nods. “Definitely. I was an only child and I’d hate for Kiely to have to be one too.”

I nod. “That’s nice.”

“What about you?” She asks. “Would you like to be married? Would you like to have a wife and children, like the perfect photograph family?”

I shrug. “I’d love to be married. But I’m not sure about children. I don’t know if I ever did want children. And I love Kiely, I really do, but if I had the decision, I don’t know whether I would have children.”

Hermione nods. “I get it. I kind of felt the same when I found out about Kiely. I thought I’d be older and married when I had children.”

I nod. “Do you regret it?” I ask.

She shakes her head. “Not at all. I love Kiely more than anything and I don’t know where I’d be without her.”

I smile. “You’d still be happily married rather than on a date with your daughter’s father.”

She laughs. “What about you? Do you regret having her? I know it’s different for you.”

I shrug. “I suppose I haven’t really had time to regret having her have I? I mean, I’ve only known I was her father for a few weeks and I’d do anything for her but sometimes I wonder whether my life would be completely different if I’d have known she was mine from the start.”

Hermione nods. “I keep thinking the same.” 

She looks at me and laughs.

“What?” I ask.

“You keep looking at me.” She says with a smile.

I nod. “I’m trying to figure out why.”

“Why what?” She asks.

“When I was younger, I promised myself I’d never tell a girl I loved her first. That I’d wait for her to say it. And I can’t understand why you’re the only exception there’s ever been.” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww! I smell romance!

Picture on the side -----> Hermione's dress!

Song on the side -----> Goes really well with the chapter and my favourite song ever!

What's your favourite song?

Mine is The Only Exception by Paramore

Dedicated to lunalovegood114 because she's voted for every single chapter!

As always, thanks for reading!

MissPotter98x