Chapter 27: The New And True Us

"Love Yourself" -BTS

The Next Day
9 A.M.

Y/N Point of View

"Is this 'the makeover 2.0' ?" I asked.

"No. I mean, I don't know. It isn't as dramatic as before. Because we changed your whole appearance before. Now, we're all changing."

"What look are we going for, Kookie?" Tae asked.

"Something different, unique, and eccentric. Something that shows the true side of our confident selves." Jungkook explained.
"Something colorful."

"Ooh. I like the sound of that." Taehyung commented.

I think Taehyung has a strange and fun personality. This new look might be his calling.

We were at Taehyung' mansion again.
Each of us were going to be given a room to get ready in.
Jungkook wanted everyone to show their final new look at the end.

We said our "goodbye"s and "good luck"s and walked into our rooms.

The room I was given was huge. It was decorated very nicely. The colors of the room were white, beige, and creme. It looked so nice.

There were rows and rows of hair dye, makeup, and clothes that Tae has purchased, just for me.
I figured that the other two's rooms were like this, but with different items presented.

This must've cost him so much money. There were over 100 hair dyes to choose from, 50 outfits, and don't even get me started on the amount of makeup.

This is ludicrous.
He really does have money to spare.
It's not like I need 50 shades of brown hair dye, Taehyung.

There was a maid in the room with me, just in case I needed help with something.

She was a petite, plump lady. Probably in her late 50's. She seemed like a sweet person. Around her eyes were laugh lines.

I felt safe and relieved that she's here.
I probably won't know what I'm doing.

"Welcome, Miss Y/N. My name is Aera. I'll be your helper." She said warmly.

"Hello. No need for the Miss. Just Y/N. Thank you for helping me, Aera." I said.

"Oh, it's no trouble, darling. The other two boys have people in their rooms to help them, too. You're in good hands."she said sweetly.

I smiled at her, and headed towards the stuff.

"Okay Kim Y/N..let's do this." I told myself .

Suddenly, I got a text message.

Jungkookie ❤️: " Alright Guys..START! See you in four hours."

The chaos began.

Hair dye, sweatshirts, and lipsticks were being thrown all over the place.

It was madness. I couldn't choose!

I could hear rumbling and things being thrown and knocked over in the other rooms.
The boys must've been struggling, too.