It hurts to say goodbye

Two days ago I had thrown an epic yacht party for the remaining ladies but in the process I injured my ankle. What can I say I'm the party guy. But the show had to continue so I grabbed my crutches and wobbled to the ladies house. All the ladies were sitting on the couch.
What's up ladies.
All the ladies: hey Tray Tray
Okay ladies so today I can't do my original activity that I planned so today we will be keeping it simple we're going to take pictures and we are also going to the arcade so yep it's different but it's going to be fun.

——-After the pictures and arcade ——-
The arcade and the pictures were really great. I wanted a girl that liked to try different dates and I wanted a photogenic girl that could just smile. Sounds dumb but their values that I need in a girl.

Ladies did you have fun tonight.
Ryan: it was great it was different and i enjoyed taking pictures with everyone.
Courtney: y'all are like the coolest group of girls to hang around and u guys have become like sisters to me.
Destiny: today was fun
After hearing some of the girls opinions I started my eliminations. Okay ladies so tonight I will be eliminating two of you.
—————-Eliminations——————
To start off this by far is the hardest elimination I've had to do. This group of ladies is amazing but my first person I'm going to ask to leave is...........