Fallen angel

I haven't seen him in days, I don't know if I want to... what even is he? Just then the door rings, I pull the throw blanket off my legs and stand up. I peer through the window and Lucifer's figure comes into view. I can't ignore him forever...
I open the door and he seems to sigh in relief.
"Detect- Chloe" he whispers, I can never get over the way he says my name, the few times he actually does.
"I've tried to plan this out in my head for months..." he begins, I furrow my brow.
"Months? I've only known about your... devilness, for a few days." I say, he smirks in that way that he does.
"But I've known about my love for you for much much longer." He replies stepping closer to me, brushing my cheek with the back of his hand, I swallow hard.
"You've seen me now, the real me, with nothing to hide, my cards are on the table-"
"Will you stop using different analogies for knowing the truth and kiss me already?" I sigh, Lucifer smiles and cups my cheeks in his warm hands, they're always warm, guess I know why now. He kisses me deeply and I melt into his arms, he rests his hands on my hips, pulling me close to him.
"Mommy? Lucifer?" A voice asks from behind us, I gasp and pull away from Lucifer quickly, I turn to see Trixie standing in the middle of the room looking at us in shock.
"Oh hello child" Lucifer remarks, I rush over to Trixie and kneel in front of her, she looks at me incredulously and I sigh.
"Hey monkey... So you might have seen some things you don't quite understan-"
"I understand mommy, you finally have a boyfriend" Trixie interrupts, Lucifer snickers behind me and I shoot him a look.
"Uh- Lucifer and I need to have a conversation before we decide anything like that Monkey, you should be in bed anyway, go on." I tell her.
"Oh and Trixie? Maybe don't tell Daddy okay? I need to do that in my own time" I say catching her hand before she skips off. I stand up and turn back around to Lucifer who is in a fit of badly hidden giggles, I slap his arm jokingly and he pulls me in again.
"Lucifer what if she comes back, let me get her down and then I'll come back" I tell him, he groans but releases me, kissing my cheek quickly before I head into Trixie's room, trying to pretend that I can't feel Lucifer's eyes on my back.
"Mommy do you love Lucifer?" Trixie asks, her hands on her hips and an eyebrow cocked at me, I blink at her in shock.
"Lucifer and I are... complicated." I tell her, she shakes her head at me.
"You're a bad liar mommy. Why were you kissing him if you don't love him?" She asks.
"Dammit you're good at this, you should become a cop" I tell her, she giggles proudly and gets into bed.
"Whatever you do I hope you're happy, that's all I care about mommy" She says sleepily, I smile and kiss her forehead.
I creep out of Trixie's room and into mine where Lucifer is standing looking out of the window. I tiptoe over to him and run my hands up his back and over his shoulders, kissing his neck.
"Well hello detective" he says flirtatiously, I chuckle and he turns, grabbing me around my waist and pulling my body against his.
"Chloe." He whispers, taking my hands as if we were dancing. He sways side to side, looking into my eyes.
"You're the literal devil but somehow I fell in love with you." I say, he chuckles.
"Well if you look at the last guy you were in love with..." he says, I laugh a little and shake my head at his stupidity. He tips my chin up to meet my lips with his.
"I know how I fell in love with you, because to me you aren't the devil. You're just a fallen angel." I whisper, his lips twitch into a smile and he kisses me again.