These Hoes aint Loyal...

☀️The Next Morning⛅️

Yn P.O.V

🎧It ain't nothing to cut that bitch off
It ain't nothing to cut that bitch off

So what you saying, hoe?
You Know I'm the man, hoe?
Nothing but a bird, I'm a leave you where you stand, hoe, H-🎧

I opened my eyes and turned of my alarm. I checked my notifications and saw that bitch Unique commented on a picture I uploaded of the crew last night;

IAmUnique: Where the fuck am I?! 😡😒

YnSoDope: Bitch your ass non existent, just like them edges Hun, we all know that ain't no baby hair slicked onto your nappy ass forehead... But that's none of my buisness☕️

I locked my phone while smirking at my smartass comment. I'm just a creative Genius😏
Kiloni was still sleeping so I walked into our bathroom and did my hygiene routine.
30 minutes later I came back into my room and changed. I put on my underwear and looked through my closet for some clothes. I picked out a frilly white crop top and some high waisted denim shorts. I put on some socks and I walked downstairs.
I walked into the front room and to my surprise nobody was there.

Yn: These niggas lazy Asf!

I walked into the kitchen and graves to large pans.

Yn: This is should wake them up.

I walked upstairs and began to bang the pans together making a loud and irritating sound while shouting "WAKE Y'ALL LAZY ASSES UP RIGHT NOW!!"

Roc: AAAHHHHH *runs out of his room shouting and hollering*

Yn: Damn Roc! Was I that alarming?

Roc: No *baby voice* there is a spider in my room😥😰. *runs to Yn*

Yn: 😂 Haaaaaahaaa. Boy get off of me.

Roc: * high voice* Ynnnn! KILL IT! *cough* *cough* *deeper voice* I-I mean, can you kill it please. Just lost my cool for a second.

Yn: Oh my God!😂

Yn continues to Shout and Bang the pans until everyone is awake and down stairs.

Prod: Ayee, where the food at Yn? *shouts from the kitchen*

Yn: I ain't no maid. Y'all can make your own food. *walks into the kitchen*

Corahn comes into the kitchen and wraps his arms around Yn.

Corahn: Morning Bae *kisses yn's neck*

Yn: Morning boo *hugs Corahn*

Corahn: what? I can't get no kiss?

Yn: Boy hell nah, your breath stank *walks away with her food*

Corahn: *smells his breath* Bruuuuh😳

Bre comes down and begins to make her food.

Prod: Bae! how about you set me up with what to cooking 😉

Bre: Boy please, this my shit.

Prod: *sucks teeth* Look! *points somewhere random*

Bre looks at where Prod was pointing cluelessly while Prod took a pancake and some bacon from her plate. He runs out if the kitchen into the dining area where everyone is already eating.

Zonnique: *laughs* Bruuh, why you eating pancakes and bacon off of your hands?!
Everyone starts laughing until Unique comes down stairs.

Unique: Why didn't anyone wake me up?! And where is my food?

Kiloni: Bitch what you thought this was?

Yn: Right! Go make your own food.

Unique storms of into the kitchen.

Bahjah: man, we need som- GCO

Unique: THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO COOK MY FOOD WITH!!! *from the kitchen*

Yn: STARVE BITCH!

Bahjah: As I was saying, I think we need some music up in this bitch

Everyone: YAAAAS GIRL! 🙌🙌

Bahjah turns on her music and 'No Flex Zone' comes on.

Yn: *gets up* This. Is. My. Song. Bitch!

Still YN P.O.V

I pulled Corahn up and began twerking on him. He grabbed my waist and began grinding behind me. (Secretly, I could feel him getting hard)
The girls all grabbed their mans and began to do the same. Except Zonnique and Ray, they both awkwardly sat there.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Zonnique got up to answer the door.

Bre: *still twerking on Prod* NIQUE! WHO's THERE? *trying to shout over the music*

Zonnique walked in holding hands with EJ

Everyone: Join in the party boy!!

Zonnique started Twerking on Ej and he began to grind being her as everyone else was doing.

Strangely, Ray seemed to be staring at me. We made eye contact for about 3 minutes without me realizing that I had stopped twerking.

Corahn: Bæ, your you alright?

Yn: Yea, I'm cool. Hol up on minute. I gotta talk to Ray real quick.

I got out of his grip and began to walk to Ray. Ray looked up at me. His eyes wondered around my body as I walked closer.

Ray's P.O.V

Daaamn, I never thought I would say this but Yn is bad as hell! Heck. Forget Zonnique. I want HER. That ass! Her curves! Her Voice! And did you see the way she was twerking on Corahn?!Damn this girl make me wanna do some things to her 😉😏

Yn P.O.V

I grabbed Ray and pulled him upstairs into me and Kiloni's room.

Yn: Ray, what's up. You seem a little off task today. What's up?

(Authors Note: Btw, Ray can talk now)

Ray smirks and bites his lip while roaming around Yn's Body with his eyes.

Ray: *still biting his lip* I-I erm...

Yn: Erm...Ray? is everything ok?

Ray pulls Yn closer.

Ray: Everything is fine...*looking into your eyes*

Yn: Oh, well good becau- GCO

Ray grabs Yn's face and begins to passionately kiss her. He begs for entrance with his tongue trapping her lips inside his. He licks her bottom lip still asking for entrance. Yn cluelessly let's him in as they begin to have a tongue war with each other. Yn Deepens the kiss as their lips moved in sync for a Whole 7 minutes not realising that someone was watching them...

Yn: *blushes* Ray? what was that about? *giggles*

Ray: Just something I've wanted to do for a long time *winks*...

?.?.? P.O.V

I guess it's true what they say... These hoes ain't Loyal😒🙌

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

DAAAMN. Thas intense.
Firstly, I wanna apologise for leave you all hanging for such a long time. I hope you forgive me. Since it's summer now I will be updating a lot more.
I also need some more ideas from you guys!!

Who was watching???

Will Yn fall for Ray???

Will Zonnique find out???

Comment??Like??Follow???

~NiaSoTrendy