WHAT?!!!!!!!

As I was walking though Benham city, I heard the strange voice again. Like it was calling out to me ".Tenkai...Tenkai"
"okay this is getting really weird...". The voice started getting louder and louder to the point where I couldn't ignore it anymore. So me being the adventurous person I am, I ran towards the voice, instead of running away from it.
The voice lead me to this weird shop... "Woah. This reminds me about something you would see in Percy Jackson or Harry Potter...". (Sorry had to! XD) As I was walking around I saw this weird cube-brick thing. I don't know what you call it! But it was Crimson-red/white, I reach out my hand. It was like I was made for it! Anyways my hands started moving on and the cube turn into this action figure!
"WOAH! COOLEST ACTION FIGURE EVER!!" Someone chuckles from behind me " That's not a action figure my dear"
I got startled, and let my wolf side show a bit ( forgot to say. Your a Wolf~Kin! That means you have the abilities of a wolf & can transforms into one at will! Now back to the story!)
" Now, Now dear I see you have been chosen to be one of the Tenkai knights"
I blinked a couple of times before my brain process what the stranger just said
"Excuse me... WHO IN VIDEO GAME NAME ARE YOU!? AND IM A WHAT NOW!?"