Chapter 6

1993
(The song and Mj album  actually came out in 1991 but I changed it to 1993)

"Wait what?! The king of pop wants me to be in the video!?" Naomi exclaims as her mother tells her the news. Ever since Naomi was little she was inspired by many artist that paved the way for the new artist in the industry, Michael was a muse to Naomi he always made good music and was serious about his craft which Naomi admired of him.

"Yes Naomi I'm so proud of you taking this opportunity will open doors for your career...it'll also be a memorable moment you wouldn't forget" Naomi's mom says, ever since Naomi was little she knew Naomi would be successful, being a single mother with a deadbeat put a lot of stress on her but she kept believing in not only herself but Naomi. Her passion to make sure Naomi follows her dreams brung her into the business side of the model/music to professional be Naomi's manager.

"Also you've been invited to Michaels after party for his new album, I don't know if—"

"I'll do It" Naomi quickly responds to her mother, who did she think she was if she declined MICHAEL JACKSON invite.

Just as Naomi's Mom was about to talk she was interrupted with a phone call, Naomi's Mom looks at the number and quickly leaves the room. The house phone rang which took Naomi out of her state of confusion at her mom, she walks over to the phone almost tripping on air. "Hello who's this?" Naomi inquires as she twirls a piece of her hair.

"Hey girlfriendddddddd" Monica sings loudly on the phone
Naomi rolls her eyes as she cracks a smile "wassup love how's it going?"

"Nothing much but girl what's up with you?! I heard me jojo confessing his feelings to you on the radio! What y'all got going on?" Monica exclaims, Naomi pulls the phone away from her ear

"Girl I don't even want to discuss it, I really don't know how to feel" Naomi confesses as she twirls her hair "but I won't lie and say that I don't miss him"

"Now I know I can't give you advice but I feel like y'all had something that was far more than friends, I mean if jojo is talking about it to the public then that means he wants you back...just think about it Naomi" Naomi sighs at Monica, she knew she was right. Naomi did miss the memories but if jojo REALLY wanted her her would have made a move already, her number never changed.

Just as Naomi was about to speak again Naomi's mother barges back in the room "we need to have a meeting with Michael's team to understand more of what your role is in the music video" Naomi nods at her mother "girl let me call you back I have business to attended to" Monica laughs "okay boo call me later!"

"Hello everyone thank you for coming!" Michaels manager says as he hugs Naomi and her mother "we have a lot to discuss"

He leads the two girls into a big building, inside the building had different framed posters of many artists and albums, from the present to throwbacks Naomi was amazed at the building. He leads them into a white room that had a long black table and multiple chairs in them. Naomi sits down still amazed that she was asked to be a lead in Michael Jackson's video, the king of pop wanted HER and she wasn't about to let this opportunity pass her by.

The conversation went from the basic rules of being in a music video to the times Naomi would need to be in rehearsals, Naomi has never been good at dancing but that doesn't mean she wasn't going to try and learn. As Naomi and her mother walk out the building Naomi gets a phone call, too interested in her conversation she misses the call. "Who is that calling you?" Naomi mother inquired looking at her daughter "I don't know mom but I'm not worried about a phone call, I need to practice my dance moves for this music video" Naomi says determined, though she wasn't doing hard dance moves she was going to dancing next the king so she better be prepared.

"Thank god I can finally go to sleep, Michael is working my ass like I'm going on tour with him!" Naomi loudly yawns falling into her bed, as she gets ready to close her eyes she hear the phone go off I thought I told Monica I was gonna call her ass later! Naomi gets up from her bed "I'll get the phone!" She yells, she gets the phone and lays back down on her bed. She picks up the phone "hey Monica what do you want girl?" Naomi says sleepily "Naomi? It's me, jojo" 

Y'all don't hate me for being mia 💀 but I'm getting back on this story! Stay tuned