Chapter 8

"My hero. He was always there for me, I didn't need a security guard because I was secured when he was with me, you see you can't find love if it's not protected and me and Jojo protect our love so it won't die."

Jojo
"Man I don't want to go to the studio today, I'm not coming" I told devante over the phone "I need a break" after ten minutes of devante trying to persuade me into going he finally gave up but before he ended the phone call with "fuck you jojo"
I really wasn't feeling like doing any activity today after I saw Naomi crying the other day, it hurt me that she was hurt and the reason is a mystery. She didnt tell me what happen but I don't need a explanation— I just need my baby to be okay. I decided to hit up the store to get some food and other stuff for Naomi, ever since I've know Naomi she used to want salad and shit but now she moved on to beef jerky and potato chips.
" why would people eat licorice yuck" I say to myself as I walk down the aisle of the candy section. As I keep walking I hear a faint hey from behind me , I slowly turn around and see it's jada

Jada POV
" where the hell is the plan b at?" I huff in a frustrated tone as I walk down the aisle trying to find a stupid plan b, I had sex with a wack ass photographer who promised me he would take Naomi off the new magazine "brown kisses"

Jada POV " where the hell is the plan b at?" I huff in a frustrated tone as I walk down the aisle trying to find a stupid plan b, I had sex with a wack ass photographer who promised me he would take Naomi off the new magazine "brown kisses"

"She's fucking ugly uggh" I huff as I now enter the candy aisle , as I walk I see a bald fat dude (my baby Jojo isn't fat he's thicc" who had a look of confusion, I look closer to see it's Jojo , Naomi's man.
This was my shot to ruin Naomi, get Jojo to like me and not Naomi. I fluff my hair up and fix my lipstick "hey" was all I said l, as he turns around
"Hey Jessica what's up" my smile went immediately to a frown , who the hell is jessica?
"Um the name is jade, where's your girlfriend?" I asked as I look into his cart. "She's at my place, why you want to know? Y'all not friends" Jojo responds as he starts to walk away. Jade wanted to hurt Naomi so she had to go through Jojo "wait hold on! I wanted to see her and apologize, how about tonight?"
"Hmm we will see" is all he says as he disappears into another aisle

Naomi POV
"Oh damn be carful Josiah!" I screamed as my hairstylist sews in my hair that I will probably keep for like two days. Being a model is not all peaches and cream and I learn that everyday when I have to do pretty shit like this, I guess beauty does really hurt. As I was about to let out the biggest roar that a lion would be jealous of because of Josiah poking me with the needle I was Interrupted by the phone ringing, my heart starts to beat faster and my stomach feels like there's butterflies in it and when I felt that feeling I knew one thing.....JoJo was calling.
I run out of the chair and pick up the phone, "hey Jojo" I say while breathing hard because it felt like I was running a marathon with 2 hours of sleep "hey baby I just wanted to know if you're still down for going out to eat with my friends tonight" JoJo says as he shifts around on the phone while music softly plays in the background. I put my hand on my hip and chuckle softly "of course I will babe you know I'm not missing out on any meal" he laughs hard and clears his throat "me neither but it's crazy how ima have two meals tonight" I arch my eyebrow in confusion "two meals? You that hungry Pooh?" I questioned "nah ima have my steak and you" Jojo says as his voice gets a little deeper. I clear my throat and hide my face acting like he can see me through the phone "oh lord yeah and on that note I will see you tonight, bye Pooh" and before he can say anything I hang up shaking my head "this boy is something else"

Later that night....

Naomi heads to JoJo house where she basically lives at since the incident. She hurried upstairs where she showers and puts on her black and white body con dress, she fluffs her hair up and as soon as she was about to call JoJo she hears a the door slam. "Baby I'm home!" Jojo yells as he puts something down and makes his way upstairs to meet his queen. As he heads up to the door he opens it to see the most beautiful woman he has ever fell In love with

 As he heads up to the door he opens it to see the most beautiful woman he has ever fell In love with

"Hey Pooh how are yo—" Naomi starts to speak to only be stop by Jojo kissing her. His kisses start to lower on her face to her neck where he sucked and kissed softly on his very rare sweet chocolate bar, Naomi starts to moan softly as she grabs Jojo crotch and start rubbing it which causes him to groan in her ear which made Aquafina..i mean Dasani....I mean her vagina wet. Before Jojo and Naomi could become one like a Reese's peanut butter cup they were interrupted by the phone ringing "it can wait" Jojo says as he picks Naomi up and places her on the dresser, as he slides her panties to the floor the phone began to keep ringing "damn call back later " he says in frustration. He places his fingers in Naomi  secret spot which causes her to throw her head back in pleasure, "I KNOW DAMN WELL YALL ASSES HEARD THAT GOOD GOD DAMN PHONE RING" K-Ci screams as he opens the front door closing it hard "we gotta go Jojo and Naomi so bring y'all freaky asses in this car before I send you to the shelter like I did dalvin" Naomi sighs as she hops off the dresser and puts on a new pair of panties "come on Pooh we gotta go before we end up on those animal commercials where we look sad so we can be adopted" Jojo walks in front of her shaking his head, he feels a sting on his butt "damn Pooh you got a lot of ass in the back, lemme fuck on you" Naomi says in a deep voice. Jojo stares at her in shock then he opens the door walking out "why is my girl so weird" he thinks and he walks hand in hand with his love.

Oop I done came back, this book will be heavily updated so watch out