FTM! Levi x Seme!Gender-Neutral reader

-I will be adding an OC of mine for this, his name is Jackson, and he's going to be your cousin (he's the guy in the picture above//yes I drew that) and he's just there for training purposes, but he's not an actual captain

-I will be adding an OC of mine for this, his name is Jackson, and he's going to be your cousin (he's the guy in the picture above//yes I drew that) and he's just there for training purposes, but he's not an actual captain. also hella lot of gifs (there's like...two 😂)-

You had just finished training; ending it with a yawn, stretch, and pat on the back from Jackson Snow, your cousin on your Mom's side. It had been a rough few weeks, but nothing you couldn't handle. Your cousin, Jackson, had been pretty easy on you today, seeing as you were helping Levi the night before, which had required much of your sleeping hours. He understood, seeing as he, too, had a boyfriend of his own that had the tendencies to keep him up late at night. You cracked a few bones in your body, before heading through the halls to meet the love of your life, Captain Levi Ackerman.

Yes, the 5'3, aggressive, French bOi had decided to claim you as his. It was tough, seeing as during that certain time period, he had lost Petra to the Titans. You two took things slow. Hugs and kisses in the hallway, cuddles in bed, but never actually sleeping together. For some odd reason, Levi never felt comfortable showing off skin to you. He never wanted to have sex, let alone change in front of you. You had been [shirtless/in your bra/idk what non-binary people wear sorry] in front of him on many occasions, and every time he would praise you on your well-fit body. Yet, whenever he would change, he would go to the bathroom with his clothes, or ask you to leave the room for a few minutes.

What was he so afraid of? Come to think of it, Levi has always been very sensitive when it comes to what's underneath, though at first glance it looked as though there was nothing to fear. Your mind immediately went back to last night.

~~~

"Captain Levi! [Y/N] [L/N] has requested to see you," Erwin said through the door. You rolled your eyes, We've only been dating for, what, ten moths now? People should start to know. Though, Levi does what to keep our relationship incognito for a few more months. I'll ready when your're ready, shorty. "Let [him/her/them] in," Levi grumbled, though you knew he was anxiously awaiting for you. Once you were inside, and Erwin closed the door, Levi immediately jumped into your arms. You hugged him back, chuckling a little as he threw you onto the bed, straddling your hips. "Oh captain, my captain!" You smirked, "Whatever do thou need me for? Perhaps to massage your back like i did yesterday?" You smiled, rubbing Levi's back while he squirmed a bit, "Or cuddle you?" You sat up to peck his lips, "Or perhaps..." you lowered your voice to a whisper, "fuck you senseless...?"

You watched as Levi blushed fifty shades of red. You laughed a bit, watching him cover his face within his hands and bury himself in your chest. "Oh my, I wonder what everyone would think if they found out their oh-so-tough Captain Levi was so submissive and blushed whenever he has a dirty conversation...?~"

This caused Levi to punch you in the nose, causing you to fall back onto the bed with a trail of blood running down your nostrils, "Owww!! Levi~!" You whined, pouting as Levi 'hmph'ed and crossed his arms, anger on his face, yet blush still visible, "Levi~ I was only joking! I know how you feel about sex, I would never go about it without your permission~!"