01

[ lower case intended ]

today was the day namjoon finally confessed his feelings to the mvp of the soccer team, his crush who is better know as jung hoseok. this red-haired soccer player was someone namjoon admired a lot, to his allure, good-looks and his amazing ability when he's on the field.

after a long day of practice, namjoon and hoseok decided to finally walk home, waving goodbye to their teammates.

the boy's heart was beating fast, he clutched his chest while he walked next to hoseok, feeling his heart rate increase with every step he took. he felt the heat rise to his cheeks, looking down throughout the whole duration of the walk.

"namjoon, are you alright?" hoseok's gentle voice spoke, taking a glance at namjoon who froze in place nodding his head quickly.

"i'm fine hyung! just thinking!" namjoon nervously chuckled, avoiding eye contact with the elder.

hoseok let out a heavy sigh as the two continued to walk, they soon came to halt when namjoon grabbed the sleeve of the red head's uniform.

"huh, joon?"

"h-hyung, i need to tell you something before we go home." namjoon stutters, looking down shyly as hoseok looked at the younger with a confused look.

"h-hoseok, I like you! so please go out with me!"

"no."

hoseok shook off namjoon's hand and continued walking, namjoon stood there baffled.

"he didn't even acknowledge it!" namjoon whisper-yelled, gawking as he watched hoseok walk away. with determination, namjoon huffed.

"i have to try again!"

~~~

A/N: wowie! im back with another book ajdhakdhkashda ily guys asdhak