03

hoseok watched as his fellow peach haired sophomore trailed behind him, he didn't understand why namjoon would confess to him anyways. 

sure, kim namjoon had a cute demeanour but hoseok only saw him as a friend, that's it.

"hey, namjoon. why did you even confess to me?" hoseok suddenly asks, catching the boy's attention. 

clutching the strap of his duffel bag tightly, namjoon looked down with pink dusting his cheeks, hesitating a little.

"i-isn't obvious? i like you hyung! you're amazing! you're so gentle and y-you're so gorgeous!" namjoon blurts out, his breath shaky along with trembling hands. 

the elder stood there speechless, he didn't know what to say, hoseok just watched the boy regain his composure. 

"hyung! p-please, i know you don't accept my feelings but at least for just a day! please go out with me!" namjoon pleaded, the boy's puppy-like eyes staring into hoseok's gaze. 

hoseok wasn't sure about this but as long as he wouldn't hear namjoon's confession again, then maybe it would be alright. 

"alright fine, but only for a day." hoseok sighed, scratching the back of his head. 

the sophomore jumped in excitement, a huge dimply smile on his face, thanking the red-head. hoseok laughed a bit as he watched namjoon run away, his excitement visible. 

"one day boyfriend, huh?"

~~~

a/n: hope ur enjoying da book,, sorry this chapter was short as fuck LOL