7

"Oh, God!" she yelled as he thrusted into her one last time and then his sweaty body collapsed on top of hers. She felt the affects still rippling through her body in waves. It had been too long. He rolled off of her and into his back not wanting to detach himself but knowing she didn't like to linger. "C'mon." Olivia patted his bare chest both still heaving from the multiple orgasms that just ripped through them. "Up and out, big boy. You know the drill."

"Wait, you're kicking me out again?"

She sat up pulling the cover tighter to cover her naked frame. Olivia looked down at her watch and whispered pleadingly, "It's almost nine o'clock and I have to be somewhere."

"At nine o'clock at night?"

"Yes. I'm a busy woman. You know that, Brian."

He shook his head and stood up sliding on his boxers. "You can't keep doing this to me, Liv."

"Oh my God, Brian! Do we have to do this every time we have sex?"

"I know you don't wanna be in a relationship but if you could just try to let me love-"

She threw his shirt at him and slid out of bed throwing in her bra and underwear. "It's just sex. That's all."

"You said you loved me."

Olivia chuckled running the tip of her tongue over her bottom lip. "Bri, you were screwing my brains out so excuse me if I wasn't in my right mind." She sighed seeing the sincerity in his eyes. "Sometimes you say things like that. You of all people should know. It didn't mean anything."

"Why are you so stubborn!"

"And why are you so sensitive!? It's sex, nothing more, nothing less. We screw each other senseless and then we go back to our normal lives. That's all."

Olivia didn't love him and she wouldn't pretend that she did. She had told him time and time again that they were just buddies in bed, not lovers. She watched as he pulled his shirt down over his chiseled abs. "Good to know where we stand then, detective."

"Look, Brain. This," she moved her hand between the two of them, "isn't going anywhere. I don't know when or how you caught feelings, but I don't love you and I've always made that clear. Sex is all I want right now. I love the sex and there's a difference. If it's too much for you to do that then I can booty call someone else." She grabbed her keys and started towards the door, Brian right in her heels. She stopped at the door and he caught her arm.

"Wait, you have sex with other men?"

She shot him a look that said don't test me. Olivia was no prude, but her sex life had absolutely nothing to do with him unless he was the one she was having sex with. "So what if I do? It's none of your business. I know you're getting some elsewhere too so let's not pretend."

"I'm sorry, Olivia. We're clear." He looked into her eyes but she broke the contact biting her lip. "Crystal. I won't bring it up again."

"Good... Thank you."

"Yeah. So um, call me?"

She shrugged her shoulder and gave him a small smirk. "When I need you."

He winked at her. "Right back atcha."

She watched as he turned the doorknob and opened the door. "Hey, Bri?"

"Mmhm?"

"Thanks for coming."

He winked one last time and walked away. "I always do."

"You're crude."

He let out a throaty laugh. "Anytime, Liv! Anytime."