Lost

Pitters patters hit the ground in a non- rhythmic beat as the ground began to darken and glisten from the reflection of the moon against the water that had soaked it forming puddles. Steps were heard through the alleyway as a tall man about six-foot-two stepped out the shadowed alleyway. He stopped in the middle road his shoes causing small ripples in the puddle beneath his feet as he stood there his hood up covering his head an face caring less if he got wet or not. Slowly he looked up towards the building in front of him taking a deep breath taking off the hood.

His chin shaped like a triangle but flat with thin lips and a nose that was shaped almost like that perfect looking nose you would find on a plastic doll. His eyes a blue not light but not too dark, almost the shade of a nice Columbia Blue. He had thin black eyebrows that naturally drew in like a frown and his hair short and spiked the sides and the back of his head faded downward into a shave as it slowly shortened due to the way it was cut similar to a Taper and Fade cut. He weighed about 195 pounds and wore a long black sleeved hoodie a crimson tank top underneath that was unseen, black pants covered and stuck to his legs exactly like skinny's jeans and a pair of black Chucks to finish it off.

Day went by and he found himself standing outside of a apartment staring up at one of the windows where the room was dark curtains were closed and he sighed thinking about the girl he met at the Marie's Music Store. She began talking to him about a cd he picked up and he got to know her. He didn't speak much at first due to being so antisocial that he didn't want to talk. He had found himself getting intrigued by what she was talking about and gave in soon, after a bit he figured out she didn't live to far from him when she said she lived in the apartments a block down from his house.

He had passed by the apartments everyday on his way home from his own job he worked at a nearby grocery store in the back unloading goods that the trucks brought in weekly and stocked them. He didn't work register he wasn't fond of people and didn't like talking. He wondering how he found himself crushing on the girl who suggested they should hang out sometime and couldn't even find the courage even on his days off to get in contact of her or head to her apartment and ask if she would like to hang out.

He looked down shaking his head shoving his fisted hands back in his pockets annoyed at himself, confused and unsure of what to even say to start a conversation if he saw her again. He then continued on his hoodie soaked as the rain began to pour harder walking down the block to a small house: three bedroom one bathroom living with his younger brother and his friend who agreed to become roommates with him.

He had entered into the house yanking off his hoodie throwing it into the washing machine heading down the hall looking into his ten year old brother Nathan's room as he made sure he was asleep before going to his own. When he got into his room he changed into a pair of black sweat pants he slept in taking off his tank top that revealed scars along the side of his ribs. The others on his legs he kept hidden, soon he walked over to his bed falling back laying on it thankful he was off tomorrow. He was glad he didn't have to take his brother to school since it was a Saturday tomorrow as well.

He sat there thinking to himself unable to sleep eyes open his thought spurring and yelling to get a life and do something with himself but his conscious mind telling him that he would never make it if he couldn't even figured out how to speak to one person none the less at least look a little decent for them instead of depressing mess. He rubbed his hands over his eyes trying to clear his head but every voiced thought were yelling and arguing over what was wrong about him or what wasn't good enough about how he didn't have the courage to even voice his own opinions on subjects or words because he was to kind and rather himself suffer by the words and thoughts of others then voice his beliefs.

He criticized himself constantly how he didn't try hard enough in school, how he wasn't in college yet and how he wouldn't be successful. None the less criticizing himself for laying there and doing nothing but criticizing himself instead of working on being something better. He breathed out a sigh turning on his side facing his back to the door cover over him as he forced his eyes closed as another night came he would yet again force himself to sleep through his imperative mind trying to figure out everything.