Green and Grey

Green and Grey

He was her other half.

She was his opposite.

They were irresistible together.

He had green eyes and she had grey.

Black and blonde hair.

She was smart and he was sarcastic.

They fought, they laughed.

She drew and he wrote.

He was sweet and she was serious.

He loved her.

"Percy! You have a visitor!" his mother announced and he sighed heavily closing his journal and stuffing it in his shelf.

"Coming!" He shouted back while putting his ballpoint pen in his pocket while opening the door that lead towards a beautiful grey eyed girl.

"Annabeth." he breathed out in surprise and she smiled happily, her eyes sparkling in the light.

She was so beautiful and he couldn't tell her.

"You're back." he finally said as the knot in his throat stopped him from breathing at that moment.

"Of course Seaweed brain, why wouldn't I?" Annabeth asked grasping for a hug and he blushed under his mother's gaze.

"Because maybe you rather be sucking Luke's face then be with me?" She chuckled finally breaking apart from the hug. Percy didn't know where is mother went but she probably knew he wanted to be with Annabeth alone.

"Yeah because I would totally be sucking my physics teacher's face." she rolled his eyes and he bit his lip from wanting to kiss her on the lips.

"But you like him." And you're beautiful. He mentally added as he stared at her.

"No I don't!" she shrieked punching his shoulder and he laughed yet jealousy soared through him like a virus.

"Luke and Annabeth sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes-" she covered his mouth from saying anymore but in that contact he felt his skin tingling.

If only she felt it too.

"Shut up!" She hissed, her cheeks turning a shade of pink from embarrassment.

"I knew it!" He yelled but it was muffled.

"I swear you'll be the death of me." she admitted before he licked her hand.

"Ewww!" She screamed taking her hand away and looking at a rather smug Percy.

"You're a pig." she commented wiping her hand on her white Hollister v-neck.

"And you're a potato!" He shot back and she looked at him weirdly.

"Potatoes?"

"I like potatoes, don't judge me." he said as she laughed at his bluntness.

"You're so weird I wonder why I hang out with you."

"Because I can make some awesome burritos!" He blurted out loud,"And because you love me!" He puckered his lips and making a weird kissing face.

"Yes and no." she said and she felt his eyes avert away from her and staring at the wall.

Why doesn't she love me?

"You know I'm kidding right?" She asked him and he frowned slightly.

"Yeah sure." he rolled his eyes in anger.

"I love you." his heart stopped.

"You're like a brother to me, Seaweed brain."  she added smiling and in that moment his heart shattered into a million pieces.