Chapter Two

(Crucial words may be implied in dialogue: Read in your comfort)

Green and Grey

Percy laughed out loud taking a gulp of his bottle of vodka and driving faster then he ever had his life, the speed limit only becoming a small number in his head.

75..

85...

95...

100...

115...

He had no idea where he was going or what he was doing, but he loved it; the freedom, the ability to just escape.

"All I want is the taste your lips allow."

The window was down, the wind rustling with his raven black hair, which was unruly messy like always.

Percy took a turn to the left, dangerously close to be run over by a truck. To him, it doesn't matter if he died today or tomorrow, he just wanted to get life over with a skip to dear old oblivion that he yearned badly over the years of his pain.

Your mind is thinking irrationally, Seaweed Brain. Slow down before you get hurt..

Something the one girl he fell for during the summer they spent together in counseling services would say if she saw his state.

They both had problems that were breaking them apart by pieces each second. But finding her was like his open wound was healing at each word, glance, and touch.

But then again, she left him even more broken then he was before. And that was okay because he hated himself and she was probably wasting her time on studying.

"Well fuck!" he screamed taking out his pack of cigarettes but none were in there. He just wanted to light it up and throw it to the nearest car and see what would happen.

The glory of seeing someone else in pain.

"Why do you do this to yourself?"

"Why don't you?"

"It's bad for your body...Percy you have to under-"

"No, it's a way to numb the pain."

"Stop! Just stop!" He yelled to himself and tugging his hair, angrily clutching the steering wheel with all his strength.

"Four years and I can't forget you!" he screamed his drunken state filling him with agony and sadness.

"Percy, I...I'm leaving.."

"That quickly? I thought you were staying the whole month with your mother."

"I'm not coming back..."

"I loved you, Annabeth...I fucking loved you!" he slurred yelling those simple words: surprised that he hadn't crashed into another car.

"Stay-"

"Why are you making a big deal out of it?"

"Because...Because.."

"Why? We're not even friends, just strangers."

"I though you were my best friend..."

"Well you're stupid."

He wanted to cry.

She made him suffer and he hated her with much passion; but there was a small part of him that loved her.