1.

There is something oddly satisfying about the pain the needle creates on Yoongi's skin.
He's already used to it; the many tattoos on his skin are enough proof for that.

Maybe it wasn't his best idea to tattoo the anemone on his right hand with his left hand since he's right handed, and the tattoo is therefore destined to turn out shit, especially since Yoongi has already turned off most of the lights in the studio and his only source of light is now the green neon light in the room; a sign that says Sorry Mom!

Jeongguk hung it up when they first started the shop. Up to this day, Yoongi is convinced that the only reason for that is because Jeongguk's parents were never fond of the idea that their son wanted to become a tattoo artist instead of a business man.

Yoongi is so used to the pain that he doesn't flinch once, not even when the needle stings his skin right where his wrist bone is underneath. What he does think though is that he should've asked Namjoon to stay longer and maybe finish the tattoo for him. Maybe then it would've looked better than it does now.

Yoongi turns off the tattoo machine and leans back, eyeing the new motive decorating the back of his right hand and his wrist for a while.
Then, he sighs and grabs the antiseptic and applies it, then he takes a band aid and puts it on the tattoo.

The bell above the entrance rings and Yoongi's eyes immediately dart to the clock hanging on the wall.
It is past ten already, technically the shop is already closed, but it seems like Yoongi has forgotten to turn the little sign hanging on the door around – it still said opened!

He rubs his eyes and sighs as he gets up and leaves the little studio and walks up to the front counter.

A guy stands there, pink haired and smaller than Yoongi; he kneads his own fingers and glances around nervously.
He is wearing an oversized, white sweater and light blue, ripped jeans. As Yoongi lets his eyes wander down, he realizes that the guy is wearing pink socks with white, slightly dirty sneakers.

He certainly does not fit into this shop, Yoongi thinks. Maybe that is why he is so nervous.

"Hi," the guy greets him, and Yoongi is a bit startled at first. His voice is high, not unpleasant, but unusual. It suits him, though.

"Hey," Yoongi says, "How can I help you?" He doesn't say that the shop is actually already closed and that the only reason why the guy is talking to Yoongi right now is because Yoongi was too stupid to remember to turn the sign around.

"I wanted to make an appointment," the guy says. He sounds so timid, Yoongi almost feels sorry for him.
"What for?" Yoongi asks, and then he adds, "Tattoo or piercing?"
What he really wonders is why the guy couldn't have simply called.
"A piercing," the guy says, and Yoongi almost laughs; he is standing there, fiddling with his sweater paws and he has pink hair and he's chewing on his bottom lip and is demanding a piercing – all that Yoongi can imagine is a septum or snakebites on the guys face, and it almost cracks him up.

Almost.

"A piercing," Yoongi repeats and bends down a little to get the book calendar they keep underneath the counter.
"A helix, actually," the guy quickly adds, as if he knows how odd Yoongi thinks this is.
"I already have earrings, I –" the guy stops, probably wondering why he is telling Yoongi this.
"I see," Yoongi says and opens the calendar.

"You could get an appointment next week, if that's okay. Wednesday?" And the guy nods.
"Yeah, that should... that should work."
He smiles at Yoongi, and Yoongi smiles back, because part of him feels sorry for the guy. He looks more than uncomfortable.

"Great. Name?"
"Park Jimin."
Yoongi nods and writes the name down at Wednesday – "Is 4pm okay?" "Yes." – and adds a 4pm behind Jimin's name. Then, piercing; helix.