Annalisa Elizabeth Ceratin

Name:

Annalisa Elizabeth Ceratin

Age:

20

Birthday:

October 6th

Zodiac Sign:

Libra

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Straight

FaceClaim:

Liza Koshy

Liza Koshy

○○■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■○○

"As if you could ever get to know me!"

○○■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■○○

Residence:

Honolulu Hawaii

Personality:

Annalisa is a very bipolar person. She could never believe that anyone could really get to know her, and that she is wholly special. She can sometimes seem like a very narcisitic person, especially when people find out that she doesnt know how stuck up she could be. Annalisa may seem like this very rude, amd mean, and wrong person, but it isn't her core. She hides her core deep into her heart, and she never let's anyone see it. She can sometimes be this caring, kind, sweethearted, and adorable person. She has just lost so many people in her life, she can't let anyone get to close to, and she feels as if she cant allow herself to love anyone.

Annalisa has always had a soft spot for younger children, and she always wants to be someome to help them. She enjoys being someone that they look up to, she doesnt hide herself when with them. Since she luves near the ocean, well, she is surrounded by the ocean... she has given her free time to teach children how to swim, she spends most of her free time from work in the water, it is almost like her second home. She has a job cooking in a bar on the side of the ocean, and she sometomes just stared out into the water.

With the frame, and picture that Annalisa puts up, it is really hard for anyone to really get to her core, and find out what exactly she does for the children. Annalisa wants someone tk break down the wall, amd she wants someone to push past her faults to the personality that is the most important.