Charles Lee Decker

○○■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■○○

"My sister and I were destined to be how we are

"My sister and I were destined to be how we are. We are two peas in a pod."

○○■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■○○

Name:

Charles Lee Decker

Age:

19

Gender:

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Birthday:

May 22nd

Zodiac Sign:

Gemini

Province:

Bonita

FaceClaim:

Eddie Redmayne

○○■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■○○

"I dont understand what you mean? I am looking at you

"I dont understand what you mean? I am looking at you."

○○■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■○○

Personality:

Charles relies on his older sisters help. He needs her to keep him straight, because he does have a problem opening up to people, and letting them into his tight shell. He always wants to be around her, even of he os not supposed to, thats why he got a job as a waiter in the restraunt she cooks in.

Once Charles does open up to you, he is very protective, almost obsessively. Although he could be the sweetest person you had ever met. He always has a smile on his face when you are around, but his eyes just never seem to reach yours, even when he believes that he is looking at you.

When Charles is doing something, he does not quit, he is too determined to stop something he feels he has to do. He is very smart, but very socially awkward as well, which takes affect on how he makes friends, and how he does without his older sister.

Likes:

Charles is a waiter, he enjoys it, even thoigh he isnt very good at it. His lack in social skills males it hard for him to do anything.

Charles loves cooking with his sister, she is a great teacher, and helps keep him straight in what hes doing. He loves to watch her cook as well, the smile on her face is always worth it.

Doing his hair, his hair is almost always perfect, and he loves spending the time doing it. It is a passion of his, he is sometimes found doing his sisters hair as well.

Dislikes:

People touching his hair, he always spends time doing his hair and absolutely hates when someone purposefully messes with it.

Charles dislikes too many people, he hates when there is a bunch of noise, and a lot of people overwhelming him. It makes him anxious, and makes him freak out.

Fears:

Charles has a pathological fear of bugs. Yes, I know that it sounds stupid, but he does. It is just something that he was born with.

Charles is terrified of never finding love, he feels that with his social problems no one could ever love him. He feels like it is just going to hurt him when he doesnt find love.

Strengths:

Charles is really good at keeping secrets, and most of that is because he barely talks to anyone. His kind smile is also very reasurring and helps to get people to open up.

○○■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■○○

"I sure hope that my social anxiety passes with time, we have never really found out what it is

"I sure hope that my social anxiety passes with time, we have never really found out what it is."

○○■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■○○