I meet him

RACHEL POV:

I never laugh.
I never cry.
I never smile,
I never frown.
I'm never happy.
My parents always screamed at me. Begging me to have some type of feeling. I always read my books in secret. It was the only thing that made me happy. No one else mattered. Nothing else mattered. My parents called me down for dinner. I always listened. Never was disrespectful. When I went to my room I continued reading my book.

It was about a Prince who loved a village girl but they could never be together. It also taught me how to take care of wounds myself too. I fell asleep around 9:30 pm. Then I heard a window open and I walked toward the closet window. It was 12 am. I saw a man covered in bandages sitting on the ledge of the window. "H-h-help m-me..." he said. If I dragged him blood would get everywere. His upper half was ingured. He can walk. I think. "Can you walk?" I asked him. He nod's. I helped him to my bedroom then shut and locked the door behind up. I set him on my bed. He was uncousious. So I sat on him. He was covered in bandages so I didn't know how to help him. I grabbed the first aid-kit from under the bed. Still on this man. I just put more bandages over his bandages. He woke up soon though.

"W-w-were am I?" He asked. He was shocked to see me on him I bet. "WHO ARE YOU?!!?" he screamed. Then I covered his mouth with my hand. To keep him from waking anyone up. He liked my hand a couple of times. I just licked it off.

ZACK POV:

So emmbaressing she covered my mouth with her hand. I opened my mouth a couple of times and accedently liked her hand. So emmbaressing..I blushed. "W-were am I-I?" I asked to the girl.

RACHEL POV:

I stare at his eyes. "My bedroom." Something about him made my heart beat so fast. What was this feeling?