3rd year

Harry and Hermione sat in between the bushes waiting for themselves to exit the whomping willow.

"Harry?" Hermione inquired." Yes Hermione." Harry answered."Do you want me?" She asked. "No." Harry plainly said."would you cry if I left?" She asked again." No." Harry spoke."would you live for me..?" She asked yet again." No." Harry spoke with no emotion.

"Would you do anything for me?" Hermione questioned hopefully."No.." Harry continued to say."Choose-me or your life." She asked seriously. "My life." Harry answered with no hesitation."Do you even like me..?" She asked with a little bit of hope. He shook his head.

Hermione turned around crying because her ' best friend' was so hurtful."Listen Hermione, the reason I don't like you is because I love you,I don't want you because I need you,I wouldn't cry if you left because I'd die,the reason I wouldn't live for you is because I'd die for you,I'm not willing to do anything for you because I'd do everything for you and the reason I chose my life is because you are my life!" He whispered sweetly into her ear. She turned around and they shared each others first kiss.

...............................................................................................................................................

Thanks for reading this I enjoyed writing it and I like to think this is what Harry would say.

,HermionePotter05.

Harmione one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें