✿ e l e v e n ✿

Picture © to Carrot Nuna

t a e h y u n g

"Thank you for the soup, hyung." I picked up some strands of noodles and shoved it into my mouth hungrily.

He laughed. "It's no problem, Tae, but slow down before you choke."

I smiled and took my time enjoying the food.

"Hey, Taehyung."

I looked up at him, raising my eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"I, uh, was wondering... What happened between you and Yoongi? He said you... murdered your own brother, but you don't look capable—"

All of the sudden I felt sick to my stomach. I pushed the bowl away from me and stood up.

"Thanks for the food, hyung." I looked at him dead in the eyes and left the dining room.

He didn't try to stop me as I entered Jungkook's room and locked the door.

—❀—

j u n g k o o k

I twisted the knob and pushed the door, expecting it to open, but it didn't.

I knocked on it three times.

"Fuck off! I told you not to come back!" Taehyung screamed.

"Tae! It's just me, Jungkook," I said. I heard the sound of his feet shuffling towards the door and slowly unlocking it, peeking out to make sure it was me before pulling me in and shutting the door again.

"What's gotten into you? Who tried coming in here?" I asked as I dumped my bag beside my bed.

He sighed and shook his head. "Nothing happened, I'm fine."

"You sure?" I asked in concern as I cupped his cheeks and kissed his nose. I hugged him by the waist, feeling his body relax.

He placed his head on my shoulder and sighed.

"It's just... Hoseok was being pushy... I didn't like it."

I nodded and rubbed his back in circles. I knew how much he despised being asked to talk about something he wasn't comfortable about.

"I'll talk to him if you want?" I offered, but Taehyung declined it by shaking his head and smiling.

"It's fine. Thanks, though."

So we spent the rest of the afternoon laying in bed and talking.

"So, any new friends?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, he's cool. Helped me out with some stuff."

"You won't ditch me for him, right?" Taehyung said in a soft voice, pouting as he hugged a pillow tightly.

I laughed. "Of course not, Tae." I leaned back against the bed frame and brought him closer to me.

So now, his head was resting on my chest as I played with his hair.