Twenty-Five

I got into the house and it was loud. All i heard was music..nicks music

I covered my ears  and walked downstairs to the basement to where the music was coming from. I walked down the stairs and the music increased more making me get even mad.

I turned the corner of the stairs and there was dead ass a whole ass studio in the basement. There was a booth,a couch & all the gear you would see in a studio.

What the hell? Was the only thing running through my head. I walked towards the switchs and pushed a button which turned off the music. "Thank god" i sighed deeply as i turned around and jumped at nick being behind me. "what the fuck!"

"I see you came home, like the studio?" He sat down at the chair and i was still shock.

"This what you were so press about me coming home too..really?" He shrugged his shoulders and grinned. "Pretty much, but nah i just wanted to see my girl..fuck you so press to be at the studio for?" HE stood up and walked too me almost too my face. "Nothing i just was chilling"

"With who..Glizzy?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Yeah i mean he's there ain't he?" As soon as i said that i felt a hard slap to my face making me fall into the ground. I looked up at nick and his face was red. I held my cheek and was completely confused.

He's never put his hands on me..not even once.