Twenty-Six

"Baby am so sorry" he tired to help me up but i pushed him off and stood up on my own. "Get the fuck out my house.." i sat on the chair and just looked at the ground. Not evening wanting to look him in the face anymore.

"What?"

"Get.the. Fuck out my house nick!" I looked at him and begun to cry. He walked towards me and tried to comfort me but i didn't let him. "Baby am sorry, i shouldn't have never put my hands on you..please"

"Nick..please go" he nodded his head and got up heading up stairs.

___________________

After taking my shower i laid in bed. I was still thinking again over and over about what happened.

He never hit me or anything like that before,what's going on with him? My face wasn't red or anything it was still sore i guess. Good thing cause i didn't want Simon to be on my case.

I sat my phone on my dresser and begun to fall asleep.

3:00 In the morning:

I wake up to the feeling of someone on the bottom of the bed. I looked and seen a dark figure which made me jump up out the bed

"Who the fuck are you?" I said as i punched whoever it was and made them fall into the ground groaning. I ran and turned on the lights to see who it was and seen - Nick.

"Damn what you punch me for?" He got up and i sighed as i sat back on the bed. "Why are you here?"

"Cause i wanted to say sorry" he sat beside me. "At 3oclock in the morning..anyways i don't wanna hear it"

"You don't got to but just listen, am sorry baby you know I'll never put my hands on you..ever" i rolled my eyes. I looked him in his eyes and it looked like he most have been up all night.

"I just been stessed and i felt some type of way to know you been hanging with my homeboy more than me..it just pissed me off"

"W-hat gaves you the right to put your hands on me" i begun to break down. "I said am sorry..baby it won't happen again i promise"

"How do i know that?" I said as he wiped my tears. "Trust me..it won't happen again, i love you too much"

"I love you too" he smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

He than lifted up my chin and started to kiss me, i kissed him back and it turned into a makeout session. I moaned into his mouth as we kissed, he groaned making my panties get wet.

His tongue danced with mines and my head started to get light from the lack of oxygen. I pulled back and we both were breathing hard. "I missed that" he said making me chuckle. "Me too"

After i said that he laid me down and got on top of me and started to kiss my neck. I softly moaned as he kissed on my collarbone. "You like that?" He said as he went lower to my stomach and started to pull off my lace pink panties. "Y-es"

I moaned loudly as he started to suck on my clit in surprise, i grabbed on his dreads and moved his head around so that he could lick all over my clit. He stuck his tongue in and out of my wetness making me a moaning mess. "A-Awee baby" i moaned loudly as he inserted a finger into my pussy going at a slow pace. "Go f-aster" i struggled to even say. He started to go faster making me grip onto the sheets. My legs started to shake, "b-baby am about to c-cum" he removed his fingers and started to take off his pants. "Hold it" i sighed.

He flipped me over and i got into doggy style lifting my ass up in the air. "Who's pussy is this?" He said as he played with my clit teasing me. "Y-yours Daddy" i bit my lip. "That's right babygirl" he slapped my ass and than pushed his manhood into me making me moan loudly.

__________________

"Baby could you pass me my towel?" I yelled out from the bathroom. He came into the bathroom and handed me my towel. "Thanks" i turned off the water and steeped out the shower and died off my body. "So your gonna watch me?" I chuckled. "I mean i know what every inch of your body look like" he licked his lips making me laugh. "So that's just creepy"
I said as i sat on the bed to lotion my body. "What you wanna do tommrow?"

I shrugged my shoulders."uhh, i don't know you could pick"

"Lets go to the movies"

"The movies...? Really?" I chuckled. "What's wrong with the movies?"

"It's boring too me" he sighed. "Everything's boring to you"

I giggled as i sat the lotion on the table and climbed  on top of nick. "Your not boring too me" i said as i kissed his lips. He chuckled showing his braces. "Your headass"