Chapter 1

Rose let out an yawn while grading her students papers

Rose let out an yawn while grading her students papers. She was an maths teacher in a small school close to her home.

It paid her well so she was fine with it being small.

After grading the final sheet she stood up making her way towards her closet getting out her bag, jacket and books she would take home and made her way to the gates.

Making her way towards her car she bumped into someone making her books fall out of her hands.

"Oh god I'm so sorry." Said the guy who bumped into her helping her pick up her books before running past her.

She looked after him confused to why he was running but then heard screaming teenagers heading her way. Rose let out a gasp and ran into the comforts of her car not wanting to get ran over by the screaming teenagers.

Why are they chasing him?

She shook her head and started the car making her way home while jamming to her favourite songs.

The drive home wasn't long taking only ten minutes for her to see her home. Parking her car in its spot she made her way to the apartments door pressing her hand on the code key to unlock the door.

She let a sign of relief throwing her bag and coat onto the floor and threw herself on the couch.

Home sweet home.

Ring ring

Getting up from the coach Rose ran to her bag getting her phone out to answer the call.

"Rooooossseeeeyyy my beautiful daughter, how was work?"

Rose let out a laugh.

"Hello to you to mother, it was great. The holidays are coming so there's not much work for me to do and tire myself over for."

"That's great great. I just wanted to see how you were doing."

Rose frowned but didn't say anything.

You've been calling me every day mum.

"Thank you for checking up on me but I should head to the shower and eat."

"Oh, okay. Well we will talk tomorrow then? I love you honey."

Her mothers voice came out disappointed.

"Love you to mum."

Rose made her way towards her room and got out her pjs before heading to the shower. Stripping out of her clothes she looked at her figure in the mirror.

A Girl with brown hair with dark blue eyes was staring right back at her.

Everyone that had come across her family had always found her odd. Her parents were both had darker skin then hers with brown hair and light brown eyes. They thought she was adopted but her parents had always told her growing up that she was their own daughter and the gods had made her to be special.

Yawning she went into the shower washing the stress away.

After drying herself she changed into her comfy clothes and went to bed drifting into a deep slumber straight away.

Few hours later

Rose was a light sleeper, so she would wake up to any noise and was woken up to the Beeping of her phone.

She moved her tired eyes on to the screen trying to focuse them. The time was 3:40am.

Who the hell is messaging me at this time?!

She opened up the message.

Saturday 3:40am
You have just received a message from an unknown number.

She frowned before opening the message hoping it wasn't some hacker wanting to get her information and money.

Unknown:
I wov yu dooo muccch jiminieie hyunnhg

Her eyes widened, making her regret opening the message.

Rose:
I'm sorry, I think you've got the wrong number.

Unknown:
Wy you gota ve loike dis
I lov youuuuuuuu chimmin iiii
Yu ma vest frand u kno
Hawrtuuuuuuuu
Sarangeeeah

Rose:
I don't think I'm your chimmin. You got the wrong number dude.

Unknown:
Wy do yo dotta be like dis hyunnng???????
I'm soerry I trank yu watr and ate yor kookies.

Rose:
Why am I even bothering with you. 
Your going to regret messaging me in the morning when you sober up.

Unknown:
I am no yor sonnn

Unknown:
Ar you my daddddy???????

Rose:
Ew no.
Bye.

Unknown:
You mak mwe cri

Unknown:
Yo so sad

Unknown:
Whyyyyy

Unknown:
Why well you no be myy dady!!

Rose:
Okay okay!
I'll be your god damn "daddy".

Rose:
Now go to sleep because it's nearly 4 frick fracking am and you've ruined my precious sleep. 

Unknown:
Daddddy I lov yu verry muc

Unknown:
Do yu love me????

Rose:
I'm blocking you.

Rose:
Goodbye son. 

Rose threw her phone to the side before closing her eyes again.

•••